MySQL File Uploader is a easy to use, responsive database file uploading script. Script uploads files directly into MySQL Blob field. So this script does not need any file server to store files. Since files are uploaded to a database table, No folder chamod permission is required. There are inbuilt four file categories : File Gallery for any type of file, File Gallery with Title for any type of file with Customized Title for each file, Images Gallery for image files, Images Gallery with Title for images files with title.
For any of these categories, administrator can decide which file types to upload and upload file size limit using settings. Uplaoded files can be edited or downloaded or deleted. Image Files have Image Popup facility.
File SharingFile sharing feature is one other inbuilt feature of this script. Easy file has it’s own encrypted sharing link, you can upload your file share the link with anyone. Any person who has the link can see and download the file. Facebook and Twitter sharing available with this sharing facility.
Different Between “MySQL Based File Manager” and “Files Server Based File Manager”
The main disadvantage of “File Server Based File Uploader or Manager” is that you can upload or manage your files just from that server. But MySQL Based File Manager can manager different servers at the same time. It’s because it stores binary data of the uploaded files into a database and a database is accessible from anywhere in the world. Other thing is minimum risk of security, mainly because no writing permitted folder at your server.
- Create a file server just using MySQL Database
- No File Server, No Writing Permitted Folder Needed
- Uses MySQL Blob Fields to store files
- Access File Manager from Different Locations
- Multiple File Uploader and Responsive Layout
- Edit, Download or Delete Uploaded Files
- Encrypted File Sharing Link, Facebook and Twitter Sharing
- Files with Title / Description is Available for two categories
- Manager Maximum Upload File Size Limit, File Types to Upload
- Activate or Deactivate Categories
- 2016-09-07 : Update PHP 7 Version
- 2016-09-07 : Update Interface Update
- 2012-12-31 : Update Security Update for Vulnerable file upload and download
- Scheduled : Update Search option
- Scheduled : Update Pagination for items
- Scheduled : Update User Password Encryption for Security