myChurch is a mobile application powered by Firebase built for Church organizations to communicate with their congregation in a modern way. The app features push notification services, unlimited sermons that are dynamically added and edited through a powerful Admin Panel, a modern design, events page with features that allow you to add events dynamically through the dashboard, this includes the ability to set calendar events as well as the map locations dynamically through the admin panel. Pretty powerful stuff!
A news page is also included for sharing your awesome Church news with your congregation, with the added ability to share each news article via the social sharing platform installed with the app. The notes for the social sharing and added info can all be set dynamically for each event via the admin panel.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 3D Force Touch on iOS capable devices.
- Ability to dynamically add Church branches and to show each branch’s location separately using Google Maps.
- A leaders page were you can add unlimited leaders and link to their social profiles.
- Ministries section that allows you to dynamically add, edit or remove your Church ministries.
- Dedicated tithing page.
- Get your Church to learn the songs you sing with the inspirational music section were you can add both video and audio.
- Dedicated social media page which links to your Church’s various social media platforms.
- and much more…. All the changes done in the admin panel reflect immediately in your app!
VIEW THE DEMO ADMIN PANEL HERE and use the following credentials:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | password: demoPassword
**please note, I’ve restricted the functionality to write and edit data via this demo admin panel, it is strictly for demo purposes only.
Download demo apk:
v1.1 – 08 /11/2017
Admin Panel fix that now allows you to dynamically change all the content via the Admin Panel. Before this release, you had to go in and manually add additional series episodes via your Firebase console. Also, provides a fix to easily manage additional content for the pages under the “More” section.