Everything you need for
your creative projects, for
one low cost
good afternoon, there is the link for android the demo, and another thing is it possible to add video call
Hi I’m interested is purchasing however before I do all the issues Ndugutse1987 raised in the whole thread above have the been resolved ?
In the latest update, authorization was rewritten and now it complies with Apple’s rules (although it did not violate the rules before). The account deletion function has also been rewritten to comply with GDPR rules.
Hi author, I have purchased your item, I have a questioni: of I want to translate the app where can I find the translation file ? Thank you in advance
Better yet, do it like this: https://developer.android.com/studio/write/translations-editor
I’m asking for how to translate iOS enhanced app not for Android
file “Localizible.strings” also ”*.storyboard” files
hello, can i have your skype contact ?
Apple has refused to accept my app because of its sign up and login design
l will need refund ,l will find another app here on codecanon
If you need a refund – make a request!
Whether you are looking for another application, buying an island or becoming the king of England – I don’t care and don’t need it!
If you have questions about my project – write it, but I’m not interested in anything else!
Why you don’t know how to talk with people ,if you be come rich who can talk again
I’ve seen at least 2 copies of this app in the Apple Store (several people got a copy of this app a few months ago), so I’m not interested in “Apple refused” messages! Apple is a huge problem! Even elementary things, such as setting up push notifications for ios, are comparable in complexity to the construction of the pyramids in Egypt!
We’re looking forward to completing our review, but we are unable to continue because your app crashed during review. Please review the details below and the attached crash logs, then complete the next steps.
Steps leading to crash:
1. Open the app.
2. Enter demo credentials.
3. Tap on Login.
4. App crashes.
Review device details:
- Device type: iPad
- OS version: iOS 16.4.1
1. Fully symbolicate the crash report. See Adding Identifiable Symbol Names to a Crash Report.
2. Match the crash report to a common pattern. Based on the pattern, take specific actions to further investigate the crash. See Identifying the Cause of Common Crashes.
3. Once you’ve identified the root causes of the crash, make the appropriate changes to the binary to resolve the issue.
4. Test your app on a device to ensure that it runs as expected.
5. Create and submit a new build for review.
- For more information on crash reports, see Diagnosing Issues Using Crash Reports and Device Logs.
- To learn about troubleshooting networking issues, see About Networking.
Guideline 4.0 – Design
Your app offers Sign in with Apple as a login option but does not follow the design and user experience requirements for Sign in with Apple. Specifically:
- Your app requires users to provide their name and/or email address after using Sign in with Apple. This information is already provided by the Authentication Services framework.
- Your app requires users to provide or create a password after using Sign in with Apple. Account authentication is handled by the Authentication Services framework and it is not necessary to use passwords.
These requirements provide the consistent experience users expect when using Sign In with Apple to authenticate or log in to an account.
Please revise the Sign in with Apple experience in your app to address the issues we identified above.
- To learn more about App Store design requirements, see App Store Review Guideline 4 – Design.
- For an overview of design and formatting recommendations for Sign in with Apple, review the Human Interface Guidelines.
Please see attached screenshot for details.
iOS App 1.0App Version
2.1.0 Performance: App Completeness
4.0.0 Design: Preamble
1) Design is your problem! I’m using a standard design that you can and should change! Apple moderators can even get rejected for a color they don’t like – that’s Apple and publishing an app can be harder than building a pyramid, and that’s OK with Apple. I used to post one app and it got rejected because they didn’t like the ad banner being moved 2 pixels to the left.
2) “Your app requires users to provide or create a password after using Sign in with Apple. Account authentication is handled by the Authentication Services framework and it is not necessary to use passwords” – because my app is independent of Apple and Google! Direct linking without creating a password and login makes the application 10000000% dependent on Apple or Google, which is not acceptable! I advise you to indicate this and explain in the description for the moderator why this is so!
The account is created on the basis of a password and a login, and the login with Apple and Google is used only for subsequent authorizations after registration to make authorization faster! This is done so that the application is independent of Apple and Google! For example, what happens if the Apple server or Google does not work? Then your user will not be able to log in! What happens if you want to log into your account from the web version or from the Android version that does not have an Apple login? Therefore, accounts are created independent, and Apple Login and Google Login are just for added convenience.
3) “iPad” – absolutely not interesting. Do you see screenshots from the iPad? I don’t test with iPad and I don’t do anything for iPad
4) “App crashes” – I need logs! Or should I guess what’s the problem??? There can be hundreds or thousands of reasons, from a simple typo to an incorrect server or project setup in firebase!
What you said is 100% right but you can help us as your customers to set the login as how Apple Like it because you know we need both Google and apple users.
1) That is, I have to spend a few days to rewrite the entire authorization system in the entire project (ios, web version and android), because that’s what you and apple want?) This will never happen! never!
2) I didn’t break any Apple rules! You just need to explain to the moderators that Apple Login and Google Login are optional features, not core!
3) Or as an option – you can simply disable these features, and later with the new update enable them! Sometimes it’s easier to publish to the Apple Store this way. Once I turned off ads, published them, and only with the next update turned on ads again – the only way I managed to quickly pass their moderation.
There is no importance of the app if has not accept Google policy, you are saying that because you did not submit the app on Apple store
my developer told me that is trying to design the login as the way Apple wanted but he said that it will take him long but am waiting
am waiting before in codecanon, For are the only outhor who update both ios and android at the same time, others take long to update their ios apps
Rewriting the function of creating an account without a password with the generation of a random login is not a problem and does not take much time. but it will not be pretty and authorization will depend on Apple..
Perhaps next week I will change the authorization function in the version for Android, iOS and on the site .. My new project will be based on this code and there I want to make Google Login and Apple Login the main registration method, creating a password and adding email will be optional and only if the user wishes to do so
Ok great, l will wait, and thank for always Updating both android and ios
I’m interested however, you answered the above about deleting the users account by saying there’s a deactivate function.
However apples guidelines mandate a delete account feature, does this app have this?
1) I haven’t seen such rules from Apple) Yes, and somehow it’s funny, for example: how can Apple check my database?)
When publishing an application, you have to answer a lot of questions about what data and how you use it, but I didn’t see anything about deleting an account … Yes, and deactivation and deletion are the same in essence, just a different name.
2) I already know that some users have successfully published this application in the Apple Store
3) My other apps are published in the Apple Store
4) You can rename this function whatever you like! I like “Deactivation”, but you can do “Delete data from servers in the oreon constellations”
I do not see any problem in this – you can change the name of the function in a minute …
Hi, like I said I want to purchase but from what I’ve read above it doesn’t meet the requirements section laid out in 5.1.1 clause 4 (v)
Please confirm if your app has this specific function, from what you wrote it appears it allows the user to simply deactivate there account retaining there account if they wish to return?!
I know about the GDPR policy and my project does not violate it
The project was created many years ago and not a single buyer has written me anything like this on this subject yet.
None of my applications have been rejected for this reason yet.
You also need to provide users with information about this, like this (this is the default in this project): https://mysocialnet.me/gdpr
Even this is enough to pass moderation in the Apple Store and Google Play
The GDPR policy does not create rules on how this should be done, but requires you to explain to users how this can be done, as well as what information you collect, for example: https://mysocialnet.me/privacy
l have bought this to work with my android, l hope is has account delete for ios users
Yes, there is a “Deactivate account” function, as well as in the Android version and the web version
Phone number verification is not working, l can get the code but not working
There were people here who tried to upload php files to google play and then wrote to me – “not working”
There may be several reasons for this and there is no point in guessing – see the log in xcode during debugging for more information
Is this ios only and if so can it work with my social network android, does ios had delete account
The backend for both applications is the same and they can work together – with the same backend and database
Okay ,can l be able to change some icons in the app?
You have full source code – change everything you need!
But my developer said that they are animation ,that is not simple to change them
I don’t use gif files! All icons are in png format and there are no animations!
Ok thank you
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Millions of creative assets, unlimited downloads.
One low cost subscription. Cancel any time.
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve CodeCanyon.