My Single Live TV is Android Mobile Application that runs online streaming video. You can watch any Live HTTP Video Streaming URL which can easily run under your Android devices. This Streaming application runs these formats(.mp38, mp4, YouTube Video, Embedded Video). We can handle only a single live channel or YouTube link or embedded link from the admin panel(PHP code) and that will show into the Android application. Here we’re giving two links options, if any one of the links is broken then the user can play another link from the android app easily.
This app uses PHP Server as the backend part, there was an admin panel with PHP framework. Source code is very easy to understand, customize and re-skin the app for their personal use.
Demo APK: Click Here
Admin Panel : http://mysingletv.bytesbee.com/
Username : admin
Password : admin
Native Android App
- Login / Register as new user(Can be disabled from Admin if not needed)
- Auto-update / force update to download the latest version from the play store
- Detail description for specific channels with users’ view count.
- Live Streaming Supported (m3u8, hls, mp4, etc)
- Youtube Playlist & single video Supported
- Embedded Player Supported (DailyMotion, Open Load, Vimeo, Very Stream)
- Play link1 and link2 (Provide an alternate link if anyone is broken)
- Adjust the volume up/down from the right side to swipe up/down while playing video on the device.
- Adjust screen brightness from the left side to swipe up/down while playing video on the device.
- Firebase Push notification
- Google Banner/Interstitial Ads show (If Inactive from Admin Panel to don’t show in Android app)
- Setting menu:
- Notification On/Off option
- RTL Support On/Off option
- Video Fullscreen On/Off option
- Change Password
- Rate App
- Share App to the outside (via Whatsapp, other social media)
- About app (It fetch data from the server, update in admin panel and reflect changes here)
- Exit app to press twice from category screen.
- Attractive Dashboard Panel
- Display latest 7 days link shown by users
- Video as Fullscreen from starting the app
- Playing YouTube Playlist as well
- Only Super Admin users can access Admin Panel
- RTL Supported for admin panel too
- List of Registered Users
- Display Single Channel info
- Active / Inactive channels – (Inactive channels will not display on Android app)
- Click the image to make it bigger for a better view
- Select the option on the right side to hide/show columns.
- User-Agent supported for secure your channel(Optional)
- Login/Register Screen On/Off.
- Push notification sends title, body, and image if it’s available.
- Setting Menu to handle App related information
- Auto-update/force update to download the latest version from the play store or Direct server APK Link
- Google Banner Ads Show/Hide Option (Based on the option set from Admin, it show/hide in the Android app)
- Google Interstitial Ads Show/Hide Option (Based on the option selected Android app show/hide)
New Updates (Changelogs)
Version 1.2 (23 Mar 2022)
- [Replace] Replace with ExoPlayer (Provided by Google) - [Added] Select live streaming resolution - [Added] Increase/Decrease speed of live streaming - [Added] Backward/Forward live streaming upto 10 seconds
Version 1.1 (25 Nov 2021)
- [Added] Video as Fullscreen(Landscape) for all modes(Live Streaming, YouTube, Embedded Video) - [Added] Playing YouTube Playlist too - [Improve] Playlist identify in admin panel to store back to DB - [Improve] Streaming video has a gear option to change the Video/Audio track setting
Version 1.0 (06 Oct, 2021)
- Initial version