Multi-Vendor Store Pickup Locator for WooCommerce
Multi-Vendor Store Pickup Locator module allows sellers to add their store into the marketplace. The seller can add different physical stores along with the store address, zip code, store contact number, etc. The seller can even assign products and their quantity to their stores.
The customer can search for stores using the city name or zip code. The customer can choose any store for store pickup service. The customer can also see the navigational directions for reaching the store by entering their zip code.
You must have the Google API Key to make use of this extension. To generate one for you click here.
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
Why Multi-Vendor Store Pickup Locator for WooCommerce?>
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Multi-Vendor Store Pickup Locator for Woocommerce
- The sellers can add their physical store to the marketplace.
- The sellers can manage their physical stores easily.
- The sellers can add assign products to their physical stores.
- The sellers can set the quantity available for the product.
- The seller can allow Store Pick-Up and Home Delivery service options for the customers.
- The customer can search for stores using zip codes or location name.
- The customer can see the searched stores results on the Google Map.
- The customer can make any store as theirs.
- The customers can get directions on Google Maps for reaching to the store.
- The admin can view and edit the seller’s stores details.
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 1.0.1"
v 1.0.2 Enhancement: Fixed issues Enhancement: Changed Ui of the store page, product page and cart page
v 1.0.1 Added: Product list on store view page. Added: Seller details plus other details on store view page with links as well. Added: List of all stores created by the seller on the seller profile page. Added: Dropdown on the product page and cart page for selecting store locations. Added: Default store list page. Fixed: Selected store disabled once selected. Fixed: Shipping issue for home delivery and store pickup part Updated: Store list page designs. Updated: Store view page design.
v 1.0.0 Initial release