– Version: 1.1
– Last update: 13th May 2022
– Files included: Complete Flutter codebase (Android & iOS) with Firebase Functions and Setup Guide
– This is ENVATO Exclusive Product.
What is included?
- Complete codebase/source-code for all 4 apps i.e.: Multivendor Store app, Seller app, Admin app, Delivery app.
- Firebase server functions source code.
- Documentation/Setup guide for setting up the platform.
- Custom banner assets.
Playstore app links:
Multivendor Store App: https://bit.ly/3yI2V4X
Mobile no.: 9988776655 OTP: 123456
Seller App: https://bit.ly/3kPXZ93
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: test_seller
Admin App (Access Blocked Currently): https://bit.ly/3tfPbNI
Email: email@example.com Password: test_admin
Delivery App: https://bit.ly/3zDxmua
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: test_delivery
What technologies are used?
Flutter – Frontend
Flutter is an open source framework that is created by Google for mobile application development. Using this framework, apps can be developed for both Android and iOS Devices.
Firebase – Backend
Firebase is a platform developed by Google for creating mobile and web applications. It is a Backend-as-a-Service — BaaS and is used widely for creating realtime mobile applications. Firebase is your server, your API and your database, all written so generically that you can modify it to suit most needs.
How do I setup the platform?
The product comes with a complete setup guide which will guide you through everything from setting up the local environment to configuring firebase.
It is absolutely easy to set up the app and firebase in a few easy steps.
V1.1 | 13/05/2022 Bug fixes Updated to latest flutter sdk v2.10.5
V1.0 | 08/09/2021 Initial Release