Multi-Vendor Point of Sale System for WooCommerce
Multi-Vendor Point of Sale System provides marketplace sellers to have the functionality, where they can easily manage their online stores along with the physical stores. The physical stores will have a POS front-end management system for which the seller can assign a store agent who can easily manage the sales and customers at that particular store. The module plays a vital role in increasing day-to-day sales by having a management system to manage online stores along with physical stores. The POS front end is built on React to allow an effective UI. Thus, the POS agent can get a user-friendly experience. It also increases the performance of POS by optimizing the speed.
The POS system will work with devices having a 1280 screen resolution or above. Currently, we are working on making the POS work with up to 768 screen resolution and above.
POS will not work in the Mozilla Firefox private window.
The WooCommerce Marketplace Point of Sale System module supports the WooCommerce Marketplace version: 5.2.2
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Multi-Vendor Point of Sale System for Woocommerce
- The admin and the seller can create multiple stores outlets for online store.
- The admin and the seller can create agents for the outlets to manage sales and customers at their end.
- The admin and seller can create a default customer
- Quick addition of new customer by POS agent for their panel.
- The admin can set the unit price.
- Effective sales and inventory management system for the admin and the seller.
- Barcode readers can be used to add products to the cart.
- Admin can add customer grouping.
- Admin can do a web app setting.
- The admin or sales agent can set the unit price based.
- Admin/Seller can Print Barcode Slip.
- The sales agent can view the cash drawer for computing the profit generated in a day or days by them.
- Hassle-free payment via cash, card or split method and checkout system.
- At the time of checkout, the POS agent can apply a coupon and discount to the cart.
- The POS support multiple currencies to allow the sales agent to select the perfect currency for the store.
- The cart can be put on hold for future processing.
- Better sales management by POS agent by monitoring sales history, hold sales, from the POS panel.
- POS agent can sell a new/custom product which is not available on the website.
High performance POS based on React.js.
- The admin and the sellers can manage their products from their dashboard for the online store and the POS outlets accordingly.
- The admin and the sellers can manage the inventory for their online products and the POS products in a centralized way.
Master Stock Management
- The admin and the sellers can assign stock to their products selling online and in the POS outlet from the master stock.
Manage Outlets and Users
Sellers End features
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 2.0.0"
v 3.0.0 Feature Enhancement Added compatibility with the point of sale. An added point of sale addons compatibility. Improved Outlet list and add\edit form UI. Improved Payment list and add\edit form UI. Improved POS manager list and add\edit form UI. Improved POS orders list UI. Added form submission without reloading feature by fetch. Added auto barcode generate feature. Improved barcode print scenario and enhanced to 5000+ barcode generate in one time print. Improved outlet manage section and added product enable/disable the feature by one button. Added seller column at admin end order, users, outlet and payment list. Fixed outlet product search issue.
v 2.0.1 Feature Enhancement Improve admin UI. Add Extensions menu for Marketplace POS add-ons. Add a few settings for customer usability like: #1. Admin end: a. Enable POS Logo to POS screen header b. Change Inventory order. #2. Seller end. a. Seller can add payment gateways from its end for POS. b. Seller can change the Barcode print preview. c. Sync offline orders automatically. d. Select Default Printer Type. Add a button for syncing offline orders manually. Resolve offline order sync issue when inclusive tax enable. Resolve customer delete issue at POS end. Resolve categories CSS issues at the pos end. Add shop name in the header instead of web name. Add Seller column in user, outlet, products, orders WP List table. Fix a few UI issues in MPPOS's last update.
v 2.0.0 Feature Enhancement Update - Update the Complete UI of the Marketplace point of sale. Feature Enhancement - Used Code Splitting feature for improving the performance of the application. Feature Enhancement - Use Scss remove less as per woo-commerce for the stylesheet. Resolved various bugs: Bug Fixes- postcode issue can't save alpha-numeric and alphabetical postcode, Bug Fixes - No categories in pos - category API has an issue, Bug Fixes - Sale history wrong dates are coming - on creating the sales history API has an issue with the current date. Bug Fixes - fixed receipt issue. Bug Fixes - Fixed quantity issue. Bug Fixes - Fixed hold cart issue. Bug Fixes - fixed order view issue. Update - reduced unused CSS and JS in the application. Update - Enqueue woocommerce packages for wc-navigation, wc-track etc. Added - POS Full-Screen Feature Added - Add Icon or web name on POS screen from POS settings.
v 1.0.0 Initial release