Multi Vendor PayUmoney Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
PayUmoney is one of the most trusted payment gateways in India. That’s why we have introduced the Multi Vendor PayUmoney Payment Gateway for WooCommerce.
In this module, we have integrated the PayUmoney payment gateway so that the customer/seller can do the payment by selecting the PayUmoney option under the payment method section at the checkout page.
The best thing about this module is that it supports split payment. It means, if the customer places the order for the products of two different sellers then the payment will get split according to the seller products.
- To use this module you need to first install the WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin.
- As of now, this module supports the INR currency only.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Multi Vendor PayUmoney Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- The customer can pay the order amount by using the PayUmoney Payment Method.
- Enable/ disable payment method from the admin panel.
- Payment automatically splits to the sellers at the time of checkout.
- Cancel the order and restore cart button is available for restoring the cart after order cancellation.
- Fully PCI Compliant, no card details submitted to the client-server.
v 1.0.0 Initial release