Multi Events Subscriptions Pop is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to add a highly customizable subscription popup box to your blog or website. It handles 7 events: on page load, on external link click, on copy content, on context menu, on scroll down, on idle, on click. Once raised, popup asks visitors to submit their name and e-mail. These data are saved in database and/or submitted to MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor and MyMail. All saved data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any other newsletter systems.
Version 2.20 released
1. AWeber supported 2. MyMail supported
- Modern Opt-in form: popup box contains HTML5+CSS3 AJAX-ed opt-in form.
- Highly customizable: set size, colors, opacity, background image and even edit CSS.
- Modern popup window: shadows, round corners, etc.
- Responsive design: popup window looks nice on small screen devices.
- WYSIWYG editor: edit content with visual editor.
- MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor and MyMail supported: contact details can be submitted to autoresponders through their API.
- CSV Export: all data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
7 subscribe popup windows in one plugin: use them separetely or simultaneously without conflicts.
- OnPageLoad popup appears once user open page in browser.
- OnClickExternalLink popup appears once user click any external link on page.
- OnCopyContent popup appears once user copy part of your page into clipboard (using Ctrl+C or through context menu).
- OnScrollDown popup appears once user scroll down current page to particular point.
- OnIdle popup appears after defined period of inactivity.
- OnContextMenu popup appears once user call context menu (click right mouse button).
OnClick popup appears once user click on link with
- Remember visitors: OnPageLoad and OnScrollDown popups can be displayed only once per visit.
- OnPageLoad autoopen and autoclose delay: you can configure these parameters too.
- Accept shortcodes: Insert any shortcodes inside of popup box.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin remembers users who already shared the page (using cookie).
- Choose what page to share: users can share either current page or selected page.
- Show or hide close button: open popup box as modal window.
- Whole website or selected pages: open popup box for whole website or for selected pages.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check or WP_DEBUG.
- and more, and more, and more…
Front End FunctionalityThe best way to understand the idea of Multi Events Subscriptions Pop is to see live example. Click “Live Preview” or visit demo link. There you can see all subscribe popups (on page load, on external link click, on copy content, on context menu, on scroll down, on idle, on click).
- When you open demo page, you will see OnPageLoad popup.
- Then you can click external link #1 or external link #2 under “Demo” section and you will see OnClickExternalLink popup.
- Try to copy any part of content into clipboard and you will see OnCopyContent popup.
- Scroll down this page and you will see OnScrollDown popup.
- Do not touch mouse, keyboard or screen for 30 seconds and you will see OnIdle popup.
- Click right mouse button and you will see OnContextMenu popup.
- At the end you can click another demo link under “Demo” section and see OnClick popup.
- Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu item “Multi Events Subscriptions Pop” under menu section “Settings” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Multi Events Subscriptions Pop >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set display mode, colors, size, content, etc.
- If you selected “Homepage and selected posts/pages” or “Selected posts/pages” display mode on settings page, then you can assign particular posts/pages to be covered by plugin functionality. Go to post/page editor and set checkboxes “Multi Events Subscriptions Pop” (view screenshot below).
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.