Would have given 0 stars, unfortunately, 1 star is the minimum.
1. Basic WordPress converted to Magento. The code is a copy from some WordPress project, they have replaced the basic APIs for Magento. Even you can find the WordPress codes commented out. [3/10]
2. Misleading Muli-language support. There is no complete multi-language support, don't get mistaken by the line RTL support. That is only for content in-app, there is no way you can fetch multi-language from the backend or website. Even the implementation of multi-language and RTL for app-specific content is pathetic, using unwanted libraries and methods. [1/10]
3. Poor Documentation. All you get is 4-page documentation. that mostly brief about expo installation. There is nothing much information available regarding configuring and customizing the app.[0/10]
4. Support is a laughing stock, You need to mail them thrice to get a response. And in response, they will as for developer at our end to solve their issues.[0/10], Even a score of 0 is a luxury for the support of this product.
5. Average Code Quality, and you may end up fixing twice the time that you deed to develop some feature, mainly due to the complicated coding approach and little documentation. [5/10]
6. Design Quality, 3/10.
7. Bugs Free, Almost every component have bugs one way or another[1/10]
In conclusion, Spending on this is a pure waste of time. Their other products may be good or even excellent, but this MStore for Magento is a clear failure with a lot many issues that they are not able to fix or provide support. Even with an experienced developer in-house, you will end up spending the same amount of time and money as developing a new app to set up and fix the app, especially if you need a multilingual app.
The final line, Better built one at home or opt for a different Magento App at Themeforet, This product at this stage is not for anyone who wants to set up the app with a minimum budget and limited time.