Bot Inboxer – a FB Inboxer add-on, is Facebook Messenger Bot application. You will be able to set your messenger bot for multiple pages. The bot can reply with text, post back button, quick reply, image, video, template, carousel template & so on. Setting up your messenger bot with Bot Inboxer will reply all your customers in messenger very fast. To use this add-on, your FB Inboxer app requires https.
It’s a multi-user add-on means you can allow your users to use this add-on.
- Multi Users
- Multiple Facebook Accounts
- Multiple Facebook Pages BOT
- Multiple Reply Settings
- Text, File, Image, Audio, Video, Gif Message
- Generic Template.
- Carousel Template
- Post Back Buttons, Quick Reply Buttons
- Button Of URL, Phone Numer.
- Quick Reply button of user Email, Phone Number.
- Peronalized Reply with First Name, Last Name.
- Mark Seen Action enable option
- Typing on Enable Option
- Error reporting log of reply.
- Nested Persistent Menu
- Different Persistent Menu add for Different locale.
- Your Brand URL set option in Persistent Menu
- Collect Email From Quick Reply
- Collect Phone Number From Quick Reply
- Download Email & Phone Number As CSV
Live DemoWant to see Bot Inboxer in action? Click here
DocumentationWant to know more about Bot Inboxer? Please read our Documentation
FB Inboxer Add-ons Available in Market
17th January 2019 : v3.1.1
-New: Images and buttons are optional in generic and carousel template -New: Get started welcome screen message setting -New: Support for upcoming add-on (bot export import) -New: RSS auto posting support for messenger broadcaster add-on -New: Label add or segmentation based on postback click in Post-back Manager -Fix: Multiple duplicated reply for large typing delay issue -Fix: Postback manager edit bug fix -Fix: Persistent menu (default locale) publising issue in some server -Fix: Typing on settings issue -Fix: Facebook bug of get page list and throw error in first attempt -Modify: Template manager has been renamed to Post-back Manager
3rd December 2018 : v3.0.3
-Fix: Module limit over issue fix. -Fix: Disable & re-start bot issue fix in the bot list page.
18th November 2018 : v3.0.1
-Fix: Added some missed sql -Fix : Persistent menu remove button in edit
8th November 2018 : v3.0
-Improve: UI & UX modification throughout the addon -Improve: New emoji plugin integration - New: Spintax support -Fix : Persistent menu edit bug fix -Fix : Enable bot fix for recent graph api -Fix : Post-back id dropdown in persistent menu and template manager -Fix : Other minor fixes
4th September 2018 : v2.5.1
- New: You can add up to 11 buttons in quick reply section. - New: Ability to enable bot, disable bot, restart bot or delete bot. - Fix: Removed page_messaging_subscription permission.
7th August 2018 : v2.4.8
- SQL addition related to subscriber data
- Only auto update available
- Only auto update available
1st August 2018 : v2.4.5
- New : Reply with list template. - New : Set reply for user's location and store user's location. - Fix : Loading issue during setting bot or edit bot.
22th July 2018 : v2.4.4
- New : Delete option in multiple reply section.
19th July 2018 : v2.4.2
- Fix : Minor bug fix in edit template and edit bot section.
2nd July 2018 : v2.4For details please visit
- New : Template Manager - New : Typing On Action Delay Setup - New : Reply Setup after Email or Phone Number Collect from Quick Reply - New : Image download of Subscribers - New : Button Delete Option in BOT Settings - New : Location Button - New : Alternative user login system if your app has no manage_pages permission
30th May 2018 : v2.3.1
- Removed an unnecessary permission publish_pages
14th May 2018 : v2.3
- New : QuickReply phone number collect & download. - New : Subscribers list download (For Backup).
5th May 2018 : v2.2
- New : Dashboard. - New : QuickReply email collect & download. - Change : Facebook account import system.
19th April 2018 : v2.1
- New : Setting for message mark as seen. - New : Setting for showing typing on. - New : Error report log. - Fix : Minor bug fix
18th March 2018 : v2.0
- New : Bot Settings - multiple reply block setup (Max 3) for bot settings - New : Bot Settings - call us button add - New : Bot Settings - email & phone number quick reply - New : Bot Settings - first name, last name option in message text - New : Persistent menu - nested menu system (also persistent menu is now a separate module, you can give access to your users or not ) - New : Persistent menu - Multi-locale (different menu for different language users) - New : Persistent menu - system can embed a copyright menu for specific module user (this feature can be managed as module) - Fix : File upload bug fix - Fix : Postback ID update bug fix
4th Feb 2018 : v1.1
- File upload issue
4th Feb 2018 : v1.0.1
- Multi-user messenger bot list issue fix - Bot enable/disable message issue
4th Feb 2018: : v1.0
- Initial release