Mr.Menu is an object oriented menu widget.
- Renders a dynamic menu from a database table.
- Is able to highlight the current page automagically and on the fly without any kind of user input!
- You can have a special class appended to a link in the menu.
- Everything is customizable, from the css classes to the way the HTML itself is printed.
- Mr. Menu is object oriented, this allows to change every option on the fly, allowing to display how manu menus you like on the same webpage, each with his own customized style!
- Mr.Menu renders a standard menu. From horizontal to vertical, from background images to w3c complaint menus. You need a menu with two background images? Fear not: with a simple option you can wrap links around a tag.
- Mr.Menu can also render a list of all items in the menu to be placed on the foot of the website.
- AJAX admin for the cool web2.0 factor.
- The menu uses jquery to drop down the sub items in the menu with style!
V2 (July 23th 2010)