With this source code, add a beautiful Parental Gate to your Corona SDK app in minutes! Swip with 2 fingers to unlock.
Every kids app needs a parental gate if there are any links to outside of your app. With this template, You can add a full-featured parental gate in your app in 5 minutes. You can use 2 fingers swiping guesture to unlock the parental gate. This template is very easy to be customized with your own graphics and support multiple languages. It will save hours of hard work for you! this source has been upgraded to support Composer API, contact me if you want it, it’s free!
Rate My Template if You Like It, Thank You!
It supports Corona SDK version 2013.2393a or later. it supports free, starter, pro and enterprise licenses. NOTE: Versions later than 2013.2076 may be supported also.
1. Build in a “for parents” button and a parental gate scene. You can use them in your project.
2. Well organized folder structure. Everything is put in a “parents” folder. Easy to intergrate it into your projects: Just a “copy and paste”.
3. Use guesture to pass/unlock parental gate: Swiping with 2 fingers in 4 directions: up/down/left/right. Note: in simulator, it’s 1 finger because you don’t need to have 2 mice
4. Easy to use, Add a customized parental gate to your project in 10 minutes.
5. Easy to customize, Visually design your parental gate with the debug/test mode.
6. Support 2 languages: English and French. Easy to add more languages.
7. Easy to test all localization texts in debug/test mode.
8. Support custom fonts used in parental gate scene.