Monster Rush (Tower Defense) is a HTML5 game where the goal is to defend possessions by obstructing the monster attackers, placing defensive towers along the path to automatically block and destroy monsters.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
How To Play:
1) Placed towers to damage monster
2) Survive waves of multiple incoming monster attacks
Build-In Editor Tool:
The game come with Build-In Editor tool, you can build and preview stage easily with the tool.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- There are total 5 Monsters, 5 Towers and 12 Levels gameplay
- Monsters Settings (Image Assets, Move Speed, Ammo, Fire Speed, Fire Range, Life)
- Towers Settings (Image Assets, Cost, Ammo, Fire Speed, Fire Range, Life)
- Levels Settings (Levels, Paths, Waves, Total Resource, Total Life)
- Build-In Editor Tool to preview or edit levels
- Build-In Editor Tool create your own path and waves list
- Option to build tower anywhere instead of fixed position
- Complete game customization (Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1280×765)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.7: - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 1.6: - Fixed Build-in Editor issues Version 1.5: - Build-in Editor Tool UI improvements Version 1.4: - Added incoming direction arrow animation - Added tower upgradable message - Added click anywhere to collapse menu Version 1.3: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.2 - Added option to upgrade tower Version 1.1 - Added option to build tower anywhere