Moneris Magento Description
The Moneris extension allows you to keep the customer on your site for the checkout process, allowing you greater control over the checkout experience so that you can test and implement the most effective experience for your store. An SSL certificate is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customer’s credit card information is secure.
- Accept payments in Canadian and US dollars
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within Magento2
- Capture charges right from within the Magento2 dashboard
- Support “Hosted Tokenization” for a hosted and more secure checkout form
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons NEW
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code NEW
- Allow customers to securely save cards to their accounts for future purchases
- Customers can add saved payment methods to their accounts without going through checkout NEW
- Supports eFraud tools / address and card verification
Fraud Prevention Tools
The Magento2 Moneris payment gateway extension features completely updated security checks and AVS / CVV handling for increased security. Shop owners can now completely customize address and card security code checks directly from their Magento2 settings page for both AVS and CVV errors.
Securely Save Payment Details
Customers can easily & securely save multiple payment methods to their account for faster checkout, which are displayed in unified “My Payments” section of their account. Payment data is stored on Moneris’s secure servers to reduce your security burden while reducing friction at checkout for improved conversions.