MondayMedias helps you quickly create multimedia file management applications. Supports thumbnails with customizable dimensions, easy integration with editors like TinyMCE, CKEditor, etc. Built-in auto-push to Google Drive for archiving.
- Easy to install: Through the command line, use composer, npm, gulp to develop.
- Youtube, Google Drive: Integrate automatic downloads from youtube or automatically sync with google drive.
- Auto Optimize: Automatically optimize images, videos.
- Watermark, Edit: Supports some simple tools: watermark, crop any thumbnail, brightness, contrast …
- Video Thumbnail: Customize the image to represent the video by selecting the number of seconds in the video.
- Multiupload: Allows you to actively select the type of file to upload.
- Development: Easily develop new features according to your needs.
- CMS integration: Embed or set as avatar.
- Mobile version: The completely independent display is more suited to mobile.
- API Upload: You can create an api key to upload files from other systems.
- User Permissions: Admin, user, banned.
- PHP >= 5.4
- MCrypt PHP Extension
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- FFMPEG, optipng, jpegoptim (optional)
- MySQL, Postgres, SQLite or SQL Database Server.
2017 Jul 10 – Version 3.0