This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
It’s really great to work with all the new features of M.E.C v 1.9.0. I have recommended this plugin to my client and he is using it now. I update the website on his behalf.
Few days ago I just discovered, there are 2 formats of SINGLE EVENT in your Website.
V1. http://webnus.biz/plugins/modern-events-calendar/events/how-to-turn-negotiations-into-success/ (my client also having this format by default)
Now my question is, how to set the SINGLE EVENT just like the V2.?
If it is not mention, then can you please put it in the documentation?
Thanks for your kind attention.
Simply you can set your desired single event style in mec setting tab.
Can you please provide documentation that could be found after purchasing this plugin to set SINGLE event like “V2”?
FYI, I am not that much good with CSS Styling.
You wont need to css if you want to change style of single event just go to the setting> Single Event Style and change this option to modern
A pre-sale question.
Our customer manages it calendar in Google Calendar. I read in the comments that you will implement a feature to automatically sync with Google Calendar. Is that feature already finished?
Yes of course you can reach that feature in latest version.
Hi there, I purchased this plugin. I want to activate. Following your documentation I get to create a token and download the license tex, but after that it’s not very clear to me what to do next. I’m not understanding the documentation. thanks
OK, got it. It’s at the end of the settings page inside wordpress.
Hi! Planning to buy this plugin. Just wanted to ask if this works perfectly with Bridge theme? Thanks!
We don’t have any report from incompatibility with bridge theme but if you have any issue with bridge our support will be solve your issue quickly.
Hi Guys firstly Great Plugin. I have looked around alot and done alot of reseach on various Events Plugins and I must say, you have got this right, and the Price, WOW!
I have a few quick pre-sale questions, that I’d like to confirm quick.
1. I noticed that the Plugin uses the default Catagories and Tags sections, where my theme is already using them, can this be seperated so the Themes tags / Catagories are seperate from what is called up in MEC?
2. Do you have an example of the Tickets that can be created through MEC?
3. If I am wanting to use the ‘Map View’ as my main view, is there a filter system so the user can filter for eg. Location, etc etc when wanting to find events in their area?
4. To your knowledge, has this by any chance been tested with Pixelgrades Listable Theme?
I really look forward to your comments and look forward to purchasing the theme soon.
Dear Mike Swart
Thanks for your kind attention,
1. mec category and tags system are separated from all other plugins and themes. 2. Yes you can do online test from here http://webnus.biz/plugins/modern-events-calendar/demo/wp-login.php 3. Unfortunately not 4. Not yet but if you have issue with your mentioned theme you can just submit ticket and we will fix your issues.
If use built-in booking, where (if possible) to see registrations list? I mean all registrants – orders and payments?
Yes if you active booking module booking post type with list all of orders will visible in dashboard you can do online test from here :
Hi, any fast solution to reverse event date order ?
We don’t have this feature in mec please submit ticket in our support forum and explain your feature request. Thanks
Why not listing out of date events?
İts ok. Plugin working
You need to active this option in your shortcode , please read our dox for more info. thanks
ticket submit in webnus.ticksy.com is not working
Pls share me right instructions
Sorry for inconvenience our ticksy will be available soon. i can’t see anything in you included link and its 404 , please wait for hours and our ticksy will be open very soon then you can submit ticket there. also you can read our doc we included practical video at there.
Your patience is highly appreciated in this case.
Hi, I have a problem. When I click “add event” link, then the page is loading but nothing happens. The page just waiting. Please help. Regards.
Don’t worry we need to invesitigate it please submit ticket with your user name and password in our support forum they will be help you asap.
also you cant test by yourself please deactivate all of your plugin in your site then turn on onlu modern event calendar plugin then test your page and see if your issue is solved turn on other plugin one by one and give us result in support forum.
Please note our support forum is currently under the construction so your patience is highly appreciated in this case.
Thanks for the info. I solved. A plugin causing the problem. I deactivate all plugins. After one by one active all plugins. But when I activate WP Mail SMTP this plugin causing the problem. I deactivate it and problem solved. Thanks.
Your Welcome , if you need more support please submit tikcet in our support forum thanks
may be I stupid, but where to manage coupons in MEC? or only in Woocommerce? Don’t see where to set %, etc,,,
First active booking module in setting then a new menu will bi appear called booking hover it you can see coupon menu.
Hello, can we customize front-end submission fields? My client just needs date, time and title. Can we remove the rest from the submission page easily?
Yes you can do it in mec setting.
Hi guys. May I see how does the woocommerce integratin works?
we have nice video for all of mec options please check this out
Hi I need to Ask before purchase :
1. Can add Price in Skin View ( Grid / List view ) ?
2. If a makes labels DISCOUNT, could in the front view there featuring ribbon DISCOUNT that the event is being promo
1. It is possible to add any extra info that you would like and do your own customization. Please, for any customization hire someone from Envato Estudio. Please note according to Envato Studio rules and procedures, we do not provide customization services.
2.Unfortunately we don’t have this feature but I would submit it as a feature request and redirect it to the developer team to check and process it, it would be added to the road map based on priority and functionality and would be included in the next updates. Please, if you feel that you need to include more details, any additional information such as, documentation, screenshot etc… would be helpful to include it and I would redirect it to the developer team.
Ok, Thank you for your respond
Why does not auto-select days? I want the plugin to automatically select that day’s event. It has to be this way. Why did not you do that?
I don’t want this: http://imgur.com/a/HUAVl
Unfortunately we don’t have this feature but I would submit it as a feature request and redirect it to the developer team to check and process it, it would be added to the road map based on priority and functionality and would be included in the next updates. Please, if you feel that you need to include more details, any additional information such as, documentation, screenshot etc… would be helpful to include it and I would redirect it to the developer team.
Do you know if the setting Multiple Day Events > Show only first day is not working in the most recent version of the plugin? This seems to have quit working from me and now shows each day of an event. Thanks!! Great plugin BTW!!
JUST PURCHSED. AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY AND FUNCTIONALITY. Gotta say I’ve been looking around for a good events calendar plugin and this more than fits the bill. IT’S A FRACTION OF THE PRICE OF EVENT CALENDER PRO AND EVENT TICKET PRO – NO BRAINER PURCHASE. My client is thrilled. MANY THANKS
FIY – The “Next Occurrence” module for an event that repeats on a custom date does not appear to be working properly. It displays the next day for a multiday event rather than the next occurrence of the event.
Is there a better place for us to report bugs in the plugin if we come across any?
Also noticed the styling options like custom color is not being used for the “Next Occurrence” module as well.
I have a question or two about the plugin.
1. I see that people can submit an event at the front end. Does a person need to create an account or register to submit at the front end, even a guest?
2. Uploading images (if the person does Not need an account) > does the person gain access to the Media library when uploading or editing their front end event post? (I hope not).
3. Posting / Fees – can a payment integration be used for some events, posting for a fee, based on the event category?
4. Editing a posted event – again the front end access. Editing, can that be done after the event is posted, such as a person returns next day to update their event post? – if so, how can the plugin ensure that a person only edits their post and not others?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $12.50
Power Elite Author
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work