Hi, when having the results sent to me, is it possible to send it as a pdf with the chart results?
The chart couldn’t be included in the email PDF at the moment due to technical reasons. These interactive charts are using jQuery, that’s not supported in emails.
However, I’m trying to figure out a way to include them as an image.
Hopefully, it will be added in any of the upcoming releases.
Ok thanks, the chart is actually the only thing I would need sent when they finish the survey.
I’ll considering to find a way to achieve that in any of the upcoming releases. Please check the changelog later.
Hi, pre-sale question: can this plugin comes out different result when visitor select different answer? because I want to use this plugin for blindness testing. so different people will select different answer, so in the end, I can know the visitor blindness level.
Yes, it can display different content at the end of the survey based on the answers.
Hi is it possible to subscribe people to an autoresponder email list(s) based on their answers in the quiz/survey/poll?
However, subscribe people to your email list is available, it is not possible to do this based on the answers at the moment.
Does this have the ability to offer a coupon code to the customer once they complete the survey?
You can send Auto-Response to the participants at the end of the survey, but there is no built-in coupon code feature at the moment.
is there a simple way to add polls and item programmatically?
I need, for example, to create a poll to let people vote the best post of a category, updating polls automatically for every new post. Is this possible?
Actually, it is possible to include a survey to each posts automatically.
However, it may needs some code customization to create a toplist of posts, especially if you would like to show it for each categories.
is there a way to display the survey results as time series? I mean like stock exchange graphs (using periodical averages or high-low-open-close data of the period. Example: how C.Ronaldo’s popularity changes in time?
No, it is currently not a feature.
Hello, some problem using images with IE10 and Safari per windows. The plugin doesn’t follow CSS and the images appears near the question’ right side. thank you for your reply
Please send me your site URL with login details via my profile page mail sender and I’ll happy to check the issue.
Are the survey results stored anywhere in a folder on the server? I didn’t have the “Save Participants Votes” option selected for a little and the backend of the site there’s mostly nothing now for participants, I was wondering if they are still saved and viewable somewhere.
The results saved in the database in case the “Save Participants Votes” enabled. If you turned it OFF, then the plugin doesn’t save the individual results.
that would be a great feature if the plugin would add the survey records to external services: like Google Sheets, with customizable columns ( survey, question and answer related, and other metadata ) How do you like the idea?
Thank you for the suggestion!
This feature is already on my TODO list for further consideration.
I’m considering to buy this plugin but i have some presale questions.
1. Is it possible to filter the statistics of a survey in the backend based on date range?
2. What i want to do is to have a drop down or radio group above the survey where the client will select a destination, lets say Paris. The answers below will have to do with this destination only. Something like filtering. This filtering will also happens in the backend when i see the statistics.
So in the end, what i want to do is go to the backend, select a date range, select the destination and see the results excacly for this date range and destination.
Does this plugin offers this functionality?
I hope that i was clear enough.
Thanks in advance.
Sorry, you can select exact date on the admin, but not a date range at the moment.
It is possible to create redirection between the questions, that might be help to create this kind of survey. That means:
- if user select answer 1 in question 1, then show question 5
- if user select answer 2 in question 1, then show question 10
It is also possible to redirect the browser based on the answers to a specified URL with another survey or any other content.
This way, it might be cover your needs, excluding the date range feature.
you wrote that i can filter the satistics on the admin side based on date but i cant seem to find out how.
Also, why there’s not a dedicated area to see the results in the admin side?
There is a dedicated area, called Participants under the Modal Survey admin navigation menu. At the top-right side, you can see an input box where you can enter the specified date to filter.
Is there any way to see the statisitics of a survey (not the users) on a chosen date? That was my initial question before i bought the plugin and you said that i can do it.
Is there something that im missing?
I can filter the participants by date bu this have no value cause if survey has many votes i cant extract understandable results.
That date is the survey completion date for each users.
If you have further questions, could you send me a message through my profile page mail sender? I prefer providing support by email, because it is not possible to include images and/or sensitive data here.
I read what I can through the documentation and comments here but still have some pre-sales questions:
In my questionnaire, I have 10 categories, each with 10 questions. Each question will either have 0,1,2 or 3 assigned to it’s value. I’m mostly interested in individual responses/results to be displayed.
1. Do questions in the same category add to a total for that category giving me 10 totals?
2. Can all 10 individual totals be shown on a radar chart? (I’m not sure if 10 will fit).
3. Can the individual totals be shown progressively on a radar or other chart several times at different intervals through the survey or only once at the end?
4. I would like to be able to display text mid-way, or at the end like: “Great, so far it looks like [highest_value_category_name] and [second_highest_value_category_name] are you key concerns.
5. If these are not available, are they a customisation you or people at say wpkraken.io could program?
6. 100 questions would be a long questionnaire so can I have on option midway through to “Complete Questionnaire” or “Continue to refine my results”
I saw your recent comment about PDF output for the results. I’m also interested in this feature.
Nice work either way…it looks like a great plugin.
1. Actually, you can now assign categories to the answers only, that provides much more flexibility. It is also possible to specify multiple categories to the same answers. Both of the category score and the total score can be displayed by shortcodes.
2. Depends on the category names and the space on your site. With 10 categories, it is highly recommended to use letters or short names with a description above/below to make the chart better look on smaller screens.
3. The results are available at the end of the survey only. Certainly, it is also possible to show them on any page or post, that means, it is not required to complete the survey to see the cumulative charts.
4. At the end of the survey, you can display the highest category name with any text (or HTML) using the Conditions feature. If more than one category has the highest score, then optionally (checkbox on the admin) all of them could be displayed with the same score.
5. I’m available for short-time customization, that takes few days only. For larger projects, I can recommend a partner company. They already have experiences with Modal Survey.
6. The plugin provides the option to easily create redirection in the survey. That means, if the user select a specific answer, that could lead at the end of the survey or to any other question.
PDF export already available in the plugin for cumulative and individual results as well.
Thank you for the kind words, appreciate it!
By PDF output, I meant the users results and their individual chart (in PDF) would ideally be automatically emailed to the user in a chart on completion. If this is available please let me know, but it sounds like a feature you hope to add soon.
The PDF with plain text results can be already enclosed to the Auto-Response message without the chart when the user complete the survey.
Yes, including the chart as well already on my TODO list for further consideration. Hopefully, it will be added soon, will let you know.
hi,thanks for your plugin. it’s great. several days i tested this plugin on your website, and found that it can share the survey results on the socail sites like fb if the user press the share bottons. but now i find that it can’t share the result on the socail sites? it can only share the survey description but not the result on the socail sites. so, how to share the user’s survey results on the socail sites? thanks
Happy to hear that, you like it.
You can specify custom content to share on Facebook in the Conditions based on the answers.
If you still have difficulties, please send me a message via my profile page mail sender.
Hi, I have a few questions.
1. In the participants page when you click on a name of someone who took the survey, on the left sidebar is it possible to have the person’s phone number? Along with the email and name that is there? We do pull phone numbers on user registration for our setup.
2. We have conditions on our survey, a certain score will give them a pass or fail. Is it possible to only send the admin the passed tests or not all tests submitted?
3. Is it possible to make the bar graph default when selecting a participant? Right now Radar is the first one seen.
4. On the participants page is it possible to have a column stating whether it was a pass or fail type of situation, designated by a letter or word (pass or fail). This is just so we can see if what the outcome was faster instead of clicking on the name and seeing the result.
5. What are the proper options to allow someone who has registered to only allow them to submit the survey/test once and only once.
5. You can turn ON the Display once per Filled Out option in the General Settings and also turn ON the Logged in only checkbox on the survey edit screen.
All of the other request can be done by code customization.
Support provided by email, therefore if you have further questions, please message me.
How can I hide the Y-axis on a bar chart in the results?
It can be achieved by code customization in the modal_survey_answer.js
Just sent you a screenshot by email as a response for your same request.
Hi, i want to buy this in twice price, but could you make this as a standalone script in codeigniter integrated? Thank you please contact my email email@example.com
Thank you for your generous offer.
Unfortunately, standalone script is not available and I wouldn’t like to develop it at the moment.
do you accept customizations or integration to codeigniter? i’m willing to pay privately
Sorry, I’m not available for this kind of jobs at the moment.
HI,its really a great plugin!
in condition part, how to express NOT HIGHER THAN (“≤”)or NOT LOWER THAN (“≥”),like: questioncatscore_I ≥ questioncatscore_E?
the following is the bulk set, but i can’t find where to add ≤ or ≥ relations.
“questioncatscore_I higher OR EQUAL WITH questioncatscore_E AND questioncatscore_S higher questioncatscore_N AND questioncatscore_F higher questioncatscore_T AND questioncatscore_J higher questioncatscore_P” then the contents display ISFJ.
Great to hear that, you like it! Thank you!
Actually, NOT HIGHER THAN meaning lower and NOT LOWER THAN meaning higher.
If you would like to get the highest or lowest category, that can be done by adding “equal with highest” or “equal with lowest”.
Other comparison, like compare the category scores with each other currently not a feature.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $15
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work