Add a modal window in a few steps using the Modalier WordPress plugin for Elementor. It is a quick and easy way to create an informative popup for any of your purposes. With this tool promote your products, display offers, feature announcements, or provide different information via bright popup messages. There is no limit on the number of modal windows for different events that can be added to one page or site.
You can use different sources of your content like regular WordPress posts or WooCommerce products, a single image or video, as well as custom content using the TinyMCE editor and others. Select one of the available triggers for your popup. The Modalier widget will also allow you to create a gallery of images with a lightbox in a few mouse clicks. Detailed navigation settings will help specify the speed, delay, animation of the modal, and other options. The plugin provides a customizable layout display of the content which allows you to get a unique result for each block.
We made sure that it was easy for you to get started with Modalier WordPress plugin. With the plugin, you get 5 unique stylized and go-to-use templates. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you a quick start in a few clicks.
The Modalier has very flexible style settings. You can change the colors, fonts, background, borders, paddings/margins for the text, overlay, buttons, and other things for different elements. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Modalier WordPress plugin is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Modalier plugin for Elementor
- Unlimited unique popup windows
- Supports 3 popup triggers
- Suppors WooCommerce product
- Flexible styles for each element of a window
- Supports 10 types of content source
- Supports Custom content
- Custom Popup layout
- CSS image filter included
- Customizable content layout
- Includes 5 Modalier Templates
- Unlimited popups on one page
- Responsiveness display settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in theOnline Documentation.
1.0.4 – 24 September 2022 Fixed the Modal window width/height if element width set to inline(auto)
1.0.3 – 10 June 2022 Abbreviated entry link to the support site Added styles for outputting multiple blocks in one section in a modal window
1.0.2 – 1 April 2022 Fixed gallery columns number issue
1.0.1 – 27 January 2021 Resolved lightbox double opening issue
1.0.0 – 27 October 2021 Initial release