I have been trying to change the splashscreen and the main application icon using the Ionic resources command. But everytime I use it, it shows the old ones. I even tried deleting the old files and then using the ionic resources command, still the old icon and splashscreen remains.
Please let me know how I can resolve this issue.
1. Replace the stock icon.png and splash.png with your artwork
2. Make sure that your icon.png dimensions are square and at least 192×192 px and splash.png is square and at least 2208×2208 px.
3. Run ionic resources—icon and ionic resources—splash commands
4. Run gulp -b to rebuild the project sources
5. Rebuild the app for the devices with ionic build ios or ionic build android depending on the target platform.
Could this theme be applied to this? https://market.ionic.io/themes/maestro---ionic-e-commerce-template
This looks more like a template rather than a theme, so I doubt there is a straightforward way to apply it to our app without coding. Having said that since you have full access to the source code of the app and specifically the Sass styles you can tweak the look and feel of the app to your liking. You could possibly even reuse some of the Sass styles from the template above in MobileFront.
Ah ok thanks Just trying to find a theme for it more than a template. Thanks for the awesome support as always!
Sorry how about this? https://hybapps.com/app-theme/M-Fashion/Online-Fashion-shopping-for-Ionic-app
This one also looks an app / template.
Can I easy use only the template without the Shopify integration?
Hi. In the current version of the app you need to go through the entire installation process which includes Shopify integration setup. Once that’s complete you can take a look at services and adapters that the app uses and replace them with yours to integrate with something else.
In the next version to be released in December, e-commerce integration code will be moved to plugins. You’ll get two plugins with the bundle: Shopify and static data. Static data plugin, as its name implies, will return mock JSON data and will not require any Shopify related setup procedures.
Change log for new version?
Done. It’s a hotfix for new users. If you already have the app installed you do not need it.
Great thanks mate.
I need to move the node.js API instance from Heroku to another node.js hosting service. I am facing problem in extracting the code from Heroku as it has been converted to a slug. Please let me know how to extract the code from slug so I can move it to some other hosting service.
Hi, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss this.
I am not sure why we need heroku, is it possible to use it without that.
There are couple of reasons you need Heroku ( or any equivalent server hosting to run the bridge):
1. Shopify requires the developers who would like to take advantage of Shopify’s REST API to build either private or public app (server side script) and authenticate with it to receive an access token which will allow them to make API calls. You can read more on that here https://help.shopify.com/api/guides/api-credentials and here https://help.shopify.com/api/guides/authentication/oauth
2. OK, let’s assume we’ve somehow got hold of the access token. Can’t we store it on the front-end and not use the server side? The problem here is that the apps can be easily decompiled and whatever access token we store there can be retrieved by a malicious intruder. Having the access token gives them control over your Shopify store and they can do all kinds of nasty stuff.
Hi, i’m facing problem in running ‘install-windows.bat’ (i did run as administrator ) ; command prompt keeps showing error. ””Exception calling “DownloadFile” with “2” argument(s): “The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.” “Unable to unzip package using built-in compression. Set $env:chocolateyUseWindowsCompression = ‘false’ and call install again to use 7zip to unzip. Error:” etc.
Hi, thank you for choosing MobileFront. Could you please send the full output of the command prompt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the issue. Thank you!
Hi, I already have store, can I use this app on that store or I’ll have to create a development store?
Sure, you can use existing shopify store.
and I’m getting this error while installing app Oauth error Invalid_request: The redirect:uri is missing or not whitelisted
Hi. Thank you for choosing MobileFront. Please send the entire installation log to email@example.com so we can diagnose the issue. Thanks!
Having some issues installing the package on Windows, getting npm ERR! weird error 8 np, ERR! nor ok code 0 Press any key to continue then the terminal closes.
Can you help out?
Thank you for choosing MobileFront. We just answered you via email.
how can i add links to the side menu?
Hi! Thank you for choosing MobileFront. You can do that in menu.html file that is located at app/scripts/menu/menu.html
Your app looks nice and it is very close to my requirement.
I have few pres-sales queries, request you to please give us more clarity on this.
1. Will your module will support to this theme https://themeforest.net/item/price-compare-price-comparison-wordpress-theme/12488367?_ga=1.51523501.542930847.1486050726 ?
2. We are running affiliate business i.e. we are redirecting website traffic to our partners sites.
3. Is your module will fully sync with above given theme?
4. I will be purchasing your another this module i.e. https://codecanyon.net/item/ionic-woocomerce-mobile-app-mobilefront-plugin/19537496 too if things goes well.
5. Post purchase, you will be giving entire source code files of this respective framework?
Hi Ranjeet. Thank you for your interest in MobileFront.
To answer your question about the theme above, our product is not related and is completely independent from it. It’s purpose is to build a mobile app based on either Shopify or WooCommerce store. It means that no matter what kind of theme you are using in your Wordpress, as long as you have WooCommerce installed you’ll be able to build a mobile app that looks like the one on the product description page.
Please note that if you are planning to use Wordpress as a backend, there are two mandatory requirements
1. WooCommerce should be installed on your Wordpress
2. https://codecanyon.net/item/ionic-woocomerce-mobile-app-mobilefront-plugin/19537496 should be purchased and installed.
If you are targeting Shopify this product is all you need.
After the purchase you will receive complete source code of MobileFront base template.
Thank you for your prompt response.
I need your help to understand on following points;
1. Your app will fully sync to our store with website’s default attributes or features?
2. We need few more modules like discount label, similar items etc, could you please suggest us if you aware of any which which will support to your module?
3. We need to change or remove ‘add to cart’ button to or (add) ‘Buy Now’ this will be affiliate link and when that (Buy Now) link gets opens we need that link should get opened in new inner browser, will this custom work is possible?
Here is the data that the app will pull from a WooCommerce store:
1. Products, including title, description, variations, images, regular price, sale price
Categories, including title and image
2. These features can be added as a part of our custom development services.
3. We do not support affiliate links as this is not part of the WooCommerce core functionality. Are you using WooCommerce for your affiliate store?
To learn more about our custom development services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work