Mobile SMS Gateway will help you to turn your Android device into an SMS gateway so that you can send and receive SMS. There has an Android app by which you can easily connect your Android device to web server and check all received and sent SMS. Also, you can synchronize mobile numbers with web server just by one click. Mobile SMS Gateway has an API module that will help you to integrate it into any other programming languages.
You will get full documentation with downloaded files. Online documentation here
Trying out the demo
At first you have to register for demo account here, After confirmation you will get an email with login credentials.
Why need registration for demo account?
You may add your Android device with a demo account for testing purpose. So, if that account is not your private account, then anyone can send SMS through your device that may cost charge. So, it’s safe to login to your own account.
How to Start with Mobile SMS Gateway?
Step:01- INSTALL ADMIN PANEL
Download script from codester and install on your server. We have explained the full installation process in our documentation.
Step:02- INSTALL ANDROID APP
Download android app from here and install it on your Android device then login with username and password.
Download beta version v2 android app from here. In this version we have added help URL option and fixed frequently logout issue. If found any issue don’t forget to report us.
Step:03- SEND SMS AND MORE
Now you are ready to send your first SMS. After sending SMS, gateway will respond with success or failed status.
- Apache or Nginx web server
- PHP 7.0 or above
- Android device with version 6 (Marshmallow) or above
- Send Quick SMS
- Send SMS from Excel Sheet
- Send SMS from Contact List
- Send Bulk SMS
- SMS Scheduling at a Specific Time
- Pre-defined SMS Template
- Receive SMS from your Device
- Multiple Reports: Sent SMS and Received SMS
- Multiple Device per Account
- Contact Numbers Management
- Contact Groups Management
- Block any Contact
- Synchronize Mobile Numbers with Web Server
- Import Mobile Numbers from Excel Sheet
- User Role Based Permission Control
- API Module for Sending and Receiving SMS from any Programming Language
- Subscription Module for Client’s Subscription and Payment Management
- Multi-lingual Module
- Multiple Payment Gateway
- Well written Documentation
- Instant Support
Jan 09, 2020 [Minor Update for Bug Fixing]
[Fixed] Line break issue inside message [Fixed] Permission issue in notification module [Fixed] Change column length in notification table
Dec 27, 2019
[Added] Generate API Test Link [Fixed] Few Minor Bug Fix