This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
hi . if i try to upload i get the following ” The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.” what might be wrong
You should contact your hosting – the plugin is 1.9Mb in size, and it should manage to upload that amount. Check that you’re only uploading the plugin zip file (contained within the main zip file), and not accidentally uploading the whole zip file including documentation).
We are using your plugin Mobile Smart Pro – mobile switcher,
, but we need to handle the Word Press cache.
I need to manage two templates of Word Press website: one for the desktop version and the customized one for the smartphone version.
Url will be identical.
The plugins that I’ve found they make mistakes, they cache alternately one or the other template.
Have you a plugin to suggest to us?
Hi there, I tend to use WP Total Cache, or WP Super Cache. If you follow the instructions at http://www.mobile-smart.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/ you can exclude mobile agents. Hope this helps.
Hi. A pre-purchase question:
Is it compatible with visual composer? I mean, if can I use Visual Composer (wp bakery) to build a specific content for mobile devices, or if just can I use different pages.
Hi there. Visual Composer will only work on the main content editor – it won’t run on the mobile content editor due to the way Visual Composer works. However a number of people have worked around it by using the main editor in Backend mode to create the content, switching to Classic mode, copying the content out (with all its Visual Composer shortcodes) and pasting it into the mobile content editor. It should then display correctly. I hope this helps.
1) Is the plugin work good all on device here: http://mydevice.io/devices/
2) Example: My web was responsive, but because i change size of main widget and main contain, then it was not responsive size any more. Will plugin also auto force size website correct on each device?
3) Do you have documationtion please? or admin demo?
1) Hi Julia, this works on all common devices. I’ve not had a recent notification about any devices that it doesn’t detect. You can use the free Mobile Smart plugin to test any devices that you are concerned about, before purchase, if that eases your mind.
2) The plugin won’t affect your theme, so it won’t adjust the size in any way. However the plugin allows you to use a mobile theme that manages the size better for mobile deices.
3) The documentation is contained within the plugin when you download it. The screenshots on this site give you a good feel of the admin. There is a front-end demo at http://www.mobile-smart.co.uk/ but we do not have an admin demo at the moment.
Sorry i still turn around looking for sollution mobile. About widget is there anyway no disabled theme on mobile. BUT keep theme all in one as menu icon. Click on menu icon will pop-up page with all widget , click on icon again, widget turn back to icon. Work like our menu mobile.
Hi there, it currently doesn’t display the widget on a menu icon click. That is a good idea however, and something I’m in the process of developing – should be ready by the beginning of March.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
Hi. I email you for sollution. Another Question: If i use plugin to create app mobile. This plugin still work on app? Which help reduce load in app ? Or the your plugin only work for web borrows load?
It will work on most apps if you embed a web view into the app, as it reads the ‘user agent’ of the embedded web view and detects it as a mobile view.
Is there any tutorial explaining how to use it?
In the part where I make the targeting for a mobile domain.
1 – Do I need to create a subdomain?
2 – Then change the Dns to the ip of the main domain?
3- Then I add it in the Aliases function?
I did this before even buying and when creating the subdomain and trying to add it in the Aliases function it tells me that it is not possible.
I followed a tutorial of yours that I found on your page.
I’m afraid to buy and not work.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding to you.
1. In a lot of web hosting, a ‘subdomain’ doesn’t just mean a DNS subdomain, but also a separate folder. You don’t want this. You want the subdomain in your DNS only, and then to alias this. If you create a subdomain in your hosting, and then try to alias this, it usually will not let you as it has its own internal rules. Some hosting (e.g. 123-reg) doesn’t require you to alias it – it does that automatically. You should ask your hosting support how to point a subdomain in the format m.example.com to be read by the main example.com WordPress install.
2. You should create the subdomain in your DNS – e.g. a CNAME pointing to the main domain, or A record, pointing to the main IP.
3. Then you would add it into the Aliases. But you may want to check with your hosting support as mentioned in (1).
Hi Dan, hope you are well!
I contacted you about a year ago because we are using your plugin on the site http://yourplaceberlin.com/
The plugin it´s somehow working inconsistently, sometimes actually showing the mobile site when visiting with a mobile device and sometimes not.
We are not sure what the issue is and we don´t understand why it just stopped working.
The version that we are currently using is 1.3.13 and this is the list of the other Active plugins on the site:
Advanced TinyMCE Configuration – 1.3
Contact Form 7 – 4.6.1
Email Address Encoder – 1.0.5
Essential Grid – 184.108.40.206
MailChimp – 1.5.7
Multiple content blocks – 3.2.2
My Custom CSS – 3.1
Next Page, Not Next Post – 0.3.0
Smooth Gallery Replacement – 1.0
WP Colorbox – 1.1.0
WP Database Backup – 4.3.7
Is there any chance to receive a hint from you about what could be the cause of this issue?
WordPress version 4.7.2
Sorry for the delay in responding. Do you have any caching? It looks like there might be some caching enabled – either via your hosting, or a plugin (though that was not included in your list), or something like CloudFlare?
Please sir 50% off
Lol sorry, the plugin price is set.
How to switch to a different theme for woocommerce for mobile viewer? Any guideline available?
You would need to develop or purchase a theme that supports woocommerce, and then use the Theme Switcher in the Mobile Smart Pro Settings to change to that on mobile. WooCommerce will then display according to your mobile theme.
I opened a ticket in your support system there was no response after 4 days. I tell you here just in case my ticket somehow got lost or overlooked.
Thanks, I’ll check as I’d not seen a notification. Sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you.
Hi Does your mobile menu is compatible with WPML?
It should be. It uses standard WordPress nav menus, but I’ll have to run some tests for you.
Hi there, GOTMLS is hitting on two files for the plugin – plugins/mobile-smart-pro/mobile-smart-theme/tools/wspl/simplenotes/.svn/text-base/index.html.svn-base and plugins/mobile-smart-pro/mobile-smart-theme/tools/wspl/simplenotes/index.html
Just wondering if you have come across this, and if they are false positives? I’m going to reinstall and scan again to double check.
I assume I can also just delete that theme, as I’m not using it?
I came across this recently and have submitted that it’s a false positive. But yes you can just delete it as you’re not using it. Sorry for the inconvenience!
I would like to know if this plugin works with wordpress 4.7.3
Thanks for your answer
Yes it does.
Hey Dan – just wanted to let you know i think the tablet detection may not be working correctly with iPad’s – it looks like some tablet detection features are being ignored. I’ll give you more details later today.
the mobile device plugins disable for tablet is what doesnt seem to work – it still adding in mobile-tier-tabler – but its just not disabling the plugins…
Thanks – I’ll investigate. It seems to be working on my test site but I’ll confirm soon.
Looking forward to your next update! Especially separate portrait/landscape mode shortcodes for mobile devices and tablets…. Also, any word on WP Rocket integration you spoke of a while back?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $6
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work