Important Support NoticeWe are NOT providing support for this app. When committing a purchase you agree to rely on the documentation file (might be outdated) we provide with the app and eventually resolve issues on your own. Please don’t purchase the app if you don’t have the needed technical skills when it comes to resolving issues. No plans for new versions. Thanks for the understanding.
DescriptionMobile Shop with Push Notifications is full application for Android. It is inspired by Material Design language developed by Google, combining a clear and consistent look. Everything within the app is happening with “meaning”: selecting and exploring categories and products, adding products to the shopping cart, searching, etc.
Mobile Shop with Push Notifications will help you to extend your e-shop with a mobile application and all of your customers can make orders directly from their Android based phones. There is a step-by-step ordering process and you will get an email, when someone make an order.
The app offers Push Notifications, so you can easily notify all of your customers for ongoing or future promotions, sales or something else.
You can organize the products in categories (and/or subcategories). Of course there is a Search feature, which will help to each one to get the desired product in few interactions.
Mobile Shop with Push Notifications has 7 built-in themes: Green, Blue, DarkBlue, Orange, Purple, Pink and Neutral.
All of the data is stored within a simple .xml file and you can use either a local (within assets folder) or external (web hosted) .xml.
There is a FEATURED SLIDER on the home screen, where you can spotlight different products. Plus, there is a random card generator, which will create different cards’ sizes each time the app is started.
If you have problems with the links above, feel free to contact us via the contact form in our profile and we will send you a demo .apk. Please don’t forget to point for which app you want a demo.
Material Design Animations
Opening a product Menu interactions
Add product to shopping cart Shopping cart interactions
(?) The demos are GIFs with low quality. For better quality watch the Video Preview!
VersionsVersion 2.3 (11.05.2017)
- Build problems are fixed related to minSdkVersion
- Bug Fixes.
- Push Notifications: Parse is replaced with other service provider;
- Bug Fixes.
- Integrate Loading Indicator, while the app is loading for first time;
- bug fixed: The app crashes when the Search feature is used within Single Product Screen;
- bug fixed: If you add more than 20 products to Shopping Cart, it becomes a mess.
- Bug fix about crash using different phone locale settings;
- Migration to Android Studio.
- Feature: User can enter comma separated prices;
- Feature: User can enter more than one image for each product.
- Bug fixed: App crashes when you try to add product to the shopping cart (for older Android versions);
- Unique ID is generated for each order within the email;
- Animation is added while adding product to the Shopping Cart.
- Initial version.
Please read below before adding new comment / contacting us via email
1) There are a lot of questions that are already answered, so please use the search field in Comments section to get answer quickly!
3) If you want to ask quick question it’s good idea to post a comment, but if you have an issue, please contact us via the contact from in our profile. Please make sure to point for which product you are asking.
4) Please be patient, while you are expecting answer/reply from us. During the weekends and holidays we will need more time to reply to all comments and emails. Please note that we are doing our best.