All of our sample games are solid hack proof. You can use them for serious gaming.
Have your own reward app without any 3rd party conversion tracker. This app has a built-in installation conversion tracking system. Moreover, you can integrate / inject your Android Studio or Unity game into this app.
Intregrated ad networksAdColony, AdGateMedia, AdMob, AdWorkMedia, Applovin, AyetStudios, Chartboost, CPAGrip, CPALead, Fyber, IronSrc, Mgcash, OfferToro, OGAds, Personaly, SuperRewards, TapJoy, Vungle
Need more ad networks? Want additional functions? We can do it (charge applicable). Let us know your requirements.
- Android Studio (Java) based source code.
- 18 third-party ad networks
- Own offerwall (tracker / non-tracker)
- S2S postback system with reverse lead listener
- Facebook, Google and Custom login / registration
- New referral link system (image demonstration given below)
- Two types of crediting (points & coins)
- Three types of exchange (Coin, by gift cards, coin to point exchange)
- Can remotely add exchange or gift items
- Daily check-in reward
- Admin can add reward or give penalty by points
- Activity history (earning, withdrawal, playing, referral)
- Implemented leaderboard for your game
- Built-in app-to-backend support ticketing system
- Four server-sided sample games added (hack proof)
- Scope to create game slot for your own game
- Global notification system along with Firebase push messaging
- Remotely block rooted device to protect your games from hack tools
- Remotely block or monitor VPN connection to prevent fraud leads
- Mass block specific device type
- Prevent multi account creation from single device
- Watch active users in Geo map
- App update notification (compulsory / optional)
- Optimized PHP backend, can run on shared hosting
- Scope to add any ad network on demand
- Many more…
NoticeThis item requires intermediate knowledge of server and android application compilation. If you don’t know what and how this item is working, you better have someone with you who is technical enough to understand all these things. You can hire one of our developers to handle these matters but this kind of special service will cost you.
CustomizationCustomization service available with a reasonable service charge. Customization can be just color change to completely redesign the app and its function to meet your preference. You have to provide a base design of interest so we will have an idea about your UI preference and can tell you the customization cost.
License typeRegular license for single domain-package use while Extended license can be used on up to 10 domains.
It is advised not to publish our default skin. Let the Google policy slide, even you will find it quite annoying if you see same content, same user experience in many apps. This app was created to give you an opportunity to integrate your android games into this app where user can use their earned points to play your games. You will find many android games in Codecanyon, most of them can be added. This app can be used to help you bind all the ad networks into a single app where reward points can be earned by doing task. You have to add your own games or let us help you to convert your idea into a game for this app. I’m expecting your cooperation to keep this app junk free.
Version 1.10 on 12th May 2020 - Bug fixes - Upgraded ad network SDKs - Upgraded support libraries - Added better device identification method - Multi account prevention system updated for Android 10
Version 1.09 on 29th February 2020 - Bug fixes - Upgraded ad network SDKs - Upgraded support libraries
Version 1.08 on 9th November 2019 - Upgraded supporting libraries - Source code updated to work with Android Studio 3.5.2 - Increased minimum SDK version to work better with highly compressed WebP image format - Moved most of the image files from drawable to drawable-nodpi to stop unnecessary re-scaling job. You can convert them to WebP format after you're done with editing. - Although third-party ad network's dashboard setup is not a part of our free services still we added a few ad networks setup guidelines. You will find image illustration in AdHelp folder. - Added complete guidelines for Google and Facebook login setup with step-by-step procedure
Backend update - System sends excessive push notification due to wrong setup by customers. Even though there is an option in client-sided app settings and backend script to reduce notifications still we updated the backend script to prevent such push notification spam.
Version 1.07 on 28th August 2019 - Updated for AndroidX - Upgraded support libraries - UI changes as an attempt to prevent some common mistakes
Version 1.06 on 16th June 2019 - Minor bug fixes - Source code updated to work with Android Studio 3.4.1 - Upgraded libraries to the latest version - Added missing ad networks SDK for auto mode: Chartboost, Vungle