Great design! First I thought the grey one its shadow Very funny gameplay, glws
Thank you!!! : -)
nice game, but there are some bugs.
I played 3-5 times it keeps dying even if the color is matched. Did you aware of that?
I don’t know about this.. The first comment/message about bug. : -)
REMEMBER: When you play the game, and the ball is reached, if you are slow to rotate and match the color, then will die.
1. What score you are for 3-5 times?
2. What direction, you have the bug?
3. What is the color of match?
Thanks and regards,
I found that your game may have bug with iOS. I used both Android and iPhone to browse your game and Android works quite well but iPhone kept dying even if the color matched.
Score less than 20, and the problem happens in all directions and colors.
I have android and i test this. But in iOS, i don’t know about this.
You mean you test it by browser safari? Or you export to ios??
safari browser on iphone
Ok! I test it.. Is not a bug.. I think is something wrong with performance, with the version of construct i use in export.
Thanks for your interest, i will have in mind.. : -)
Try the last version of safari (if you don’t have yet).. maybe will work!
I like your games. There’s information about the Construct2 project in the games description but I don’t have Construct2 IDE license. However, I have some Cordova experience because I’ve built some own apps with HTML5 + Cordova and published them in the Google Play store.
Please let me know your thought about the several questins below:
1) Can your games be released with Cordova only or perhaps I need the Construct2 to go on?
2) Can I use IAB (in app payments) in the app for another levels that I could eventually create myself?
3) Does your games support Google Game Services or can it be integrated?
4) What ads service is integrated and is it possible to offer remove ads offer in the game for users?
Thanks for your interest!!! : -)
1) You need construct 2 to export to android and after this, to continue with the compile to apk. My version of this game have a project file with Intel XDK ready to just to export and to continue the compile steps only.
2) I don’t know about this, because until now i don’t create any game with pay solution. You can find solution to construct forums.. There are many users here: https://www.scirra.com/forum/
3) All my games have google game services support. I use intel xdk, and cocoonjs, users to choose any version of c2 project want.
4) I use admob and mopub. There is an easy way to disable the ads inside construct and export the game without ads.
For more details please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, the sharing capability works well on Chrome but doesn’t work in Safari/iPhone, can you please fix this and send me a package that works in Safari as well? please send it to me at email@example.com
Does this work with Xcode?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work