Minigolf World is a HTML5 Sport Game.
Let the soothing sound of chirping birds accompany you through the 18 holes of this addicting mini golf.
Shoot the ball in all the holes with the least hits possible. Avoid all the obstacles and be crafty not only powerful…
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 1600×968 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device
Just warning that for very wide screens, the game may not be perfectly full screen.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t ensure full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- Games with local storage don’t run on Safari Browser if played in incognito browsing mode.
- If you are planning to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it.
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimize any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
15/09/2016: -Fixed an issue with some server providers 23/11/2016: - Fullscreen button added - Orientation alert added - Changed file extension from .fbx to .txt in /game/models folder. This because some server space may not load properly fbx files. - Alert message if the game is loaded on devices that doesn't support local savings 26/06/2017: - Updated Sound library - Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices 08/08/2017: -Bug fixed on full-screen 27/09/2017: - Bug fixed on full-screen in iframe 20/06/2018: -Sounds library updated -Createjs library updated -Preloader added -Minor bugs fixed
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: