This game was made without the use of any additional libraries or software.
Work on all browser and mobile that support HTML5.
Mouse and touch control.
Auto fit the screen.
Full-screen mode is available.
Minesweeper is a single-player puzzle video game released for the first time in windows.
The objective of the game is to clear a rectangular board containing hidden “mines” or bombs without detonating any of them, with help from clues about the number of neighbouring mines in each field.
The game’s main page has some options you can select before starting the game.Mines rate:
- 5% easy mode (less mines in the level)
- 10% normal mode
- 20% hard mode (more mines in the level)
- Resolution: 720×1280 (scaling)
- Works with all modern browsers
- Supports both touch and click controls
- Unlock system
- html file to display the game
- js files of all the code in the game(comments in the code included)
- images of each object in the game
- css style for the body of the html and the canvas