Time to throw away trivial grid galleries!
Mikado is a WordPress image gallery based on random grids with a lot of features.
It’s responsive and images will adapt with a nice and smooth animation when the browser is resized. You just need to decide width (also percentage) and height and Mikado will create a random grid inside the rectangle.
WordPress security update: this plugin is not affected by the security issue found on Apr 20th 2015
If you don’t like having random layouts then check Final Tiles Grid Gallery for WordPress!
DEMO in HD
Or simply test it on a browser: http://mikado-gallery.com/wordpress
This plugin is able to completely fill an area, that means it needs to crop images, if you don?t want to crop images consider this top selling plugin: Final Tiles Gallery.
- Fully responsive and fluid layout;
- Dynamic filters and filtering animations
- Size of the gallery, width and height. The width can be in percentage so it perfect for responsive sites;
- Margin between images;
- 5 Lightboxes;
- WordPress widget;
- Multiple galleries on same page;
- Great for mobile and tablets;
- Caption icon;
- Caption icon color;
- Caption effect (fade, slide from top, etc.);
- Caption effect duration;
- Caption easing (quadratic, elastic, bounce, etc.);
- Caption text color;
- Caption background color;
- Caption background opacity;
- Shuffle images;
- Share via Twitter;
- Share via Facebook;
- Share via Pinterest;
- Share via Google Plus;
- Border size;
- Border color;
- Shadow size;
- Shadow color;
- Add custom CSS;
- Sequentially loading
- Action on click: go to a custom link, go to attachment page, open lightbox, none;
EASYMikado is easy and fast. It’s based on 3 steps:
- Create a gallery…
- ...add images…
- ...and paste the shortcode in you page or post!
LIGHTBOXThe plugin is bundled with 5 beautiful lightbox: Colorbox, Swipebox, Lightbox, Magnific Popup, Fancybox.
CAPTIONSYou have great control over captions. It’s possible to choose colors, backgrounds, opacity, animations, timing, easing and, if you like, an icon to display with a text.
- 1.1.3 – bug fix : onComplete function was being ignored
- 1.1.2 – minor bug fix
- 1.1.1 – minor bug fix
- 1.1.0 – all settings now have default values
- 1.0.0 – first release