Midrub has the essential features to start a business(plans subscriptions, coupon codes, tickets system, multilanguage support, multilanguage faq system, notification system, affiliates system, advanced api, possibility to add features in dynamic way and more).
You can customize Midrub by adding your wanted features, payments gateways, social networks for posting or signup, create your api’s endpoints in the easiest way you ever seen, create dashboard widgets, admin features and Midrub’s themes(html/css) with multilanguage support.
You can test the demo here: https://www.rackpoint.social/
In the user’s panel each page from the main menu is an app with it’s styles, js, api, hooks, cron job methods and ajax methods. This makes Midrub to be fast, easy to customize and add new features. You can enable apps per plan. For example you can offer special features only for a plan.
The Posts app is an app for Midrub which allows to connect the most popular social networks and publish or schedule posts. The Posts app has 5 sections:
- Composer – connect social networks, schedule posts, get preview(individual preview for each social network is a urgent scheduled feature which will be available in a short time), get accounts based on the most used in the last 30 days, get popular hashtags from Twitter or Instagram in legal way and if you have Midrub Ads Manager you can boost posts on social networks, auto create ads based on your preferences and if you have Midrub Social Planner you can plan posts directly from the Composer’s tab.
- Sheduled – create new posts for selected date, see the sheduled posts, and delete posts. this section has a quick scheduler feature which allows posts scheduling with a click on the date.
- Insights – get insights for published posts. With one click you can get insights for scheduled posts, reply and moderate comments. In the same section you can get Insights for connected accounts, see the posts list, get individual insights, moderate, create and reply to comments.
- History – here you can see all scheduled, drafted and published posts. By clicking on the Details button you will get the post’s content and list with social networks where will be published or were published. If was an error, Midrub will show the error message and user will understand what is wrong. From History you can generate even reports for published posts.
- RSS Feeds – allows to create a list with RSS Feeds, enable or disable them, search and delete them. By clicking on Manage you will get other 5 sections from where you can automatize the RSS posting or schedule only the posts you want. RSS posting has more options which will help you to publish posts as you want. In the RSS’s History you can get information about posting and error messages. You can even generate reports.
Available social networks where you can publish: Facebook, Facebook Groups, Facebook Pages, Youtube, Dailymotion, Reddit, Flickr, Imgur, Instagram, Linkedin, Linkedin Companies(you need to be a partner or i have alternative solution for personal use), Twitter, Tumblr, Google Plus(Google Plus is private now and Midrub could publish there via G Suite), Pinterest, Medium(their api is private and you have to ask for access), Blogger, Wordpress, VK, Vimeo, Telegram Channels, Telegram Groups, Odnoklassniki(Одноклассники) and Google My Business.
You have to configure yourself all social networks. Before purchase, please look here https://www.midrub.com/categories/networks
Midrub allows to create groups with accounts and publish in all group’s accounts with a click. You can use groups with accounts in Posts app, RSS, Stream and Social Planner.
With Midrub you can publish in any website created with Wordpress.
For Instagram Midrub has 3 ways to publish:
- Zapier – https://youtu.be/oC9tOgTmZW8
- Mobile client – you will receive as bonus and it works in same way like on Buffer and Hootsuite for personal accounts(In Midrub even business works). And Whatsapp works in same way. It’s legal and official.
- Ads – you need Midrub Facebook Ads Manager for this. Posting works like on Hootsuite or Buffer, just user have to create an ad Label with his preferences and after could connect it even to RSS. More details here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyYFI_aFdJg
Official Instagram posting is available only for Facebook Marketing Partners and for this reason i’ve developed the app https://codecanyon.net/item/midrub-facebook-ads-manager-script-for-instagram-facebook-and-whatsapp-ads-automatizations/23368805 because only with the marketing api is possible to become a Facebook Marketing Partner.
With Midrub you can schedule and publish posts on Whatsapp(legally) https://youtu.be/B2B7TVc-yH4
The Inbox app allows to connect all your Facebook Pages Inboxes and reply to your clients. You can create quick replies and auto reply to your clients based on exact phrases or words. You can create even a list with Private Messages which will autoreply to your Facebook Page comments based on exact phrases or words. For both Quick Replies and Private Messages you have analytics section where you can see the App activity. The app is based on official api and users connects their pages with a click.
Allows to manage the uploaded files based. The main feature at this moment is the Categories. You can create categories with multimedia files which will be added in random way in the Midrub Social Planner App for created planifications.
Allows to display the user plan’s activity and widgets can be added dynamically via enabled Midrub’s apps in the user’s plan.
Midrub allows to create plans with selected services, apps, social networks and limits for each enabled app. You can decide how much will earn from referrals each user per plan.
Midrub requires a professional configured server. Nevermind if you have other scripts which runs well because Midrub is more complex and good server is usually provided by a big company which has a lot of experience. If you want only to use Facebook and Twitter, there is enough a basic server configuration. Midrub runs well even on a shared hosting.
The Midrub’s demo runs on https://supersonicservers.com/ I’m not affiliated and isn’t my server. You can always test Midrub on demo. I’ve configured it at the begin and i never have problems.
The Midrub’s installation is not like on other scripts.
Why the installation takes time more than other scripts? Simply, Midrub has many features and them should be configured. It’s easy to install a toy which has 3 pages and several links but for a SAAS service like Midrub you have to configure the features which will be available(enable themes for user, themes for frontend(a little later even for admin), enable apps, enable components, create menu for user, create menu for guests, configuring the plans which have very advanced features, configure the payments, configure the invoices, configure the referrals, configure signup, configure social access, etc.). Midrub has a goal to become the most complete solution for business. My goal is to allow you to start a business as a serious company not like a looser.
You can see the installation/configuration process here https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-easy-install-midrub (as you can see, here are a lot of options and depends on your skills if you will be able to manage this or no)
Without a good/fast support, a complex script is useless and for this reason with Midrub you will get almost instant support in the business time. And you will get solution, except in the case when something must be enabled on your server(you will have to contact your server provider).
By purchasing the Midrub Posts app you will receive as bonus the Midrub Inbox app with Facebook Pages Inbox manager, quick replies and private messages(without Instagram). At this moment is in development an advanced email marketing app with CRM integrated and analytics. The Emails app will be provided for free to all people which have purchased the Midrub Posts app until the Emails app release(support will be provided separately).
By purchasing the Midrub Posts app you will receive as bonus the Lists app. More details here https://www.midrub.com/articles/lists-introduction
The Streams is a separate Midrub’s app, not included in Midrub.
The Facebook Advertising(Facebook Ads Manager) is a separate Midrub’s app, not included in Midrub.