Midrub is a tool for web marketing which allows to anyone to publish posts on 18 social networks, share RSS posts to 18 social networks, publish posts to any website created with Wordpress, create Amazon/eBay RSS Feeds, reply to comments(on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks), create email campaigns and send to your email lists and other useful features comming soon. Users can register and pay with PayPal, Stripe, 2Checkout or VoguePay to upgrade their plan. You just have to create the plans and limit the platform features for each plan.
You can test the demo here: https://www.midrub.com/Users
- Publish a post on several social networks at a time or schedule a post to be published in the future.
- See the preview of the post (text, image, link or others) for each social network.
- See the stats of a published post(stats about posts made per day, posts made on each available social network, information about the posts, if it was successful or unsuccessful for each social network).
- See the history of the published posts. For every published post you can see the message/text, the link or image from the post.
- You can connect to multiple blogging platforms, with the option to choose on which blog you would like to post. And before choosing on which blog you want the post to be published, you can choose to what category to attribute the article/post.
- Connect all RSS Feeds and select social networks where will be published the RSS Feeds.
- In the settings of each Midrub Feed RSS is possibile to add a refferal code and at each RSS Link will be added the refferal code.
- The tool Monitoris allows to follow the posts and see when a published post has new likes and comments. And Monitoris allows to reply to the received comments or create new comments.
- Create unlimited Email Campaigns, Email Lists and Email Templates. Schedule the templates and select the option to send to all email addresses which read a template sent before.
- Create a support ticket and find answers to any question regarding Midrub.
- The Posts Planner tool allows to schedule automatically posts per days, months or years.
- The Groups Accounts tool allows to create groups with social accounts and publish posts in all accounts with a click.
- Manage all users(delete, create new user, change the role, block/activate account, change password, change email, etc).
- See daily stats about user registration, total amount of posts made on each available social network, information about scheduled posts to be published and details about expired scheduled posts.
- Change main logo, logo from the login page, favicon and background image or video from login page with one click.
- You can use the WYSIWYG Summernote editor to edit the welcome text, to reset the password, confirmation of the registration and other notifications/texts sent to users. Also, you can send notifications using the same editor.
- Activate or deactivate the registration, the registration with social networks, to deactivate some social networks on which the user will be able to make posts, to deactivate the upload of images on server and deactivate the option to publish automatically scheduled posts.
- You have a page dedicated for scheduled posts, there will be displayed the information about the pending or unpublished posts, there are also two buttons, one for publishing immediately the unpublished posts and the second for continuing publishing posts as scheduled. Another option are the notifications for the new posts waiting to be published. In the Administrator Faq page you will find information about how to use Cron Job(you need only to copy the code).
- The Plans Page allows to create and edit the Plans. The admin cann limit the number of published post per month, select accounts per social networks, number of connected accounts per social networks, number of feed rss, number of sent emails per month and change the price per each plan
- Available platform to make posts on, for now: Facebook, Facebook Groups, Facebook Pages, Youtube, Dailymotion, Reddit, Flickr, Imgur, Linkedin, Linkedin Companies, Twitter, Tumblr, Google Plus, Pinterest, Medium, Blogger, Wordpress, VK, Vimeo and 500px.
- The main RSS Feed Tool’s Features: schedule the posts from RSS Feed manually or publish all automatically, publish only new posts or publish even the current RSS’s posts, add refferal code per RSS, select with a click the social networks where will be published the RSS’s Posts, etc.
- To short the long urls you have Google Shortener and Midrub Shortener. Midrub Shortener provides a graph with all click sources and number of clicks.
- Midrub is a responsive platform, adjustable for any browser.
- Midrub is contains intuitive coding and is well optimised for working fast even on slow servers.
- One of the main advantages of Midrub platform is the possibility to add even 100 social networks in a short time. If you are a PHP developer, you have just to follow an interface to add a social network for making posts. The same thing is available for social networks needed for login or sign up on Midrub.
- Easy repost or schedule repost and decide when the reposted posts will be deleted automatically https://youtu.be/QN3PpQ3oVgc
- You can very simple translate Midrub in any languages you want.
- Midrub is often updated with new features. And each bug you will find, will be fixed in the same day or in max 3 days. Then you will get the fix with a click from the admin panel.
- Posts Planner – allows you to decide when a post will be published. You can publish by days of the week, hour and decide how often will be published the posts.
- Monitoris – allows you to see when you receive new comments, likes and allows you to reply to the received comments. This tool will be improved with new features soon.
- Groups Accounts – allows you to create a group with a number of accounts and publish in all with a click.
- Emails Planner – allows you to decide when a email template will be sent. You can schedule by days of the week, hour and decide how often will be sent to a selected list.
- Spintax – allows you to send original posts, emails and supports any language. You can create a list with words and add more synonyms for each word. Each word will be replaced with a synonym in a random way.
- Amazon RSS Creator – allows you to create a rss feed from any seller’s products list and publish on social networks. You can even use a refferal code.
- Ebay RSS Creator – allows you to create a rss feed from any seller’s products list and publish on social networks. You can even use a refferal code.
- MailChimp Importer – allows you to export emails from any MailChimp in your list created in Midrub.
- Promotis – allows you to select a post published on Facebook, and create a list of comments which will be published at you selected time. The comments will be deleted automatically if you want. The comments can contain images, text or links. You can decide to publish every day or every week a comment on your selected post(if you know Facebook, you will understand the potential). A demo video you can watch here https://youtu.be/hBHktGX2tyg
- Twilos – allows you to search users on Twitter, save results, then you can follow/unfollow them manually or automatically. Twilos displays even real time statistics about its activity. You can easily decide which connected Twitter account will follow the users from the saved search. A video demo you can watch here https://vimeo.com/237957827
- Fillow – this bot allows you to search users on the 500px. You can search for users and follow/unfollow them manually or automatically. Fillow provides statistics about founded users, followed/unfollowed users. You can see the list with followed/unfollowed users. A video demo you can watch here https://vimeo.com/240479810
- Visam – this bot allows you to search users on the VK. You can search for users and follow/unfollow them manually or automatically. VK provides statistics about founded users, followed/unfollowed users. You can see the list with followed/unfollowed users. A video demo you can watch here https://vimeo.com/240879879
Google Plus with G Suite(Midrub allows you to publish on Google Plus like on Hootsuite or Buffer if your are Google Partner)https://youtu.be/1hRGc9Bs6lY
How you can install Midrub in 2 minuteshttps://youtu.be/sSH0vBFjTUE
How to publish on Instagram from Midrub?
Like all other CodeCanyon’s scripts for Instagram publishing, Midrub provides support for the private Instagram’s library https://github.com/mgp25/Instagram-API
You will not find the private Instagram’s library in Midrub, you have to install it manually and read first the license.
After installation, you will be able to publish on Instagram, reply to comments, gets statistics about likes and comments.
Midrub provides even these bots based on the Instagram’s library:
- Instavy – is a bot for Instagram which allows you to find new friends on Instagram. Instavy allows you to follow/unfollow people manually or automatically. Instavy displays even real time statistics about its activity. You can easily decide which connected Instavy account will follow the users from the saved search. A video demo you can watch here https://vimeo.com/238803478
- Inlike – is a bot for Instagram which allows you to find new photos on Instagram based on locations. Inlike allows you to like/unlike the photos manually or automatically. Inlike displays even real time statistics about its activity. On each photo you can see the owner and you have a direct link. A video demo you can watch here https://vimeo.com/239342252
- Dmitas – is a bot for Instagram which allows to follow back all your new followers and send private message. This bot it’s very simple to use. You have to just enable it, and select account for which will work. You can add a different message for each account. Dmitas will show you a list with all new friends and a icon if the user have received the message. You can watch a demo video for Dmitas here https://vimeo.com/242399984
If you want other bots for Instagram, just contact support. Video uploading will not be added.
You can find information about new features here http://blog.midrub.com/
Midrub is a web marketing and in the next year will provide even sms marketing and voice marketing.