Midrub is a tool for web marketing which allows to anyone to publish posts on 17 social networks, share RSS posts to 17 social networks, publish posts to any website created with Wordpress, create Amazon/eBay RSS Feeds, reply to comments(on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), create email campaigns and send to lists and other useful features comming soon. Users can register and pay with PayPal or Stripe to upgrade their plan. You just have to create the plans and limit the platform features for each plan.
You can test the demo here: https://www.midrub.com/Users
- Publish a post on several social networks at a time or schedule a post to be published in the future.
- See the preview of the post (text, image, link or others) for each social network.
- See the stats of a published post(stats about posts made per day, posts made on each available social network, information about the posts, if it was successful or unsuccessful for each social network).
- See the history of the published posts. For every published post you can see the message/text, the link or image from the post.
- You can connect to multiple blogging platforms, with the option to choose on which blog you would like to post. And before choosing on which blog you want the post to be published, you can choose to what category to attribute the article/post.
- Connect all RSS Feeds and select social networks where will be published the RSS Feeds(The possibility to select an Email List for RSS Feeds comming soon).
- In the settings of each Midrub Feed RSS is possibile to add a refferal code and at each RSS Link will be added the refferal code.
- The tool Monitoris allows to follow the posts and see when a published post has new likes and comments. And Monitoris allows to reply to the received comments or create new comments.
- Create unlimited Email Campaigns, Email Lists and Email Templates. Schedule the templates and select the option to send to all email addresses which read a template sent before.
- Manage all users(delete, create new user, change the role, block/activate account, change password, change email, etc).
- See daily stats about user registration, total amount of posts made on each available social network, information about scheduled posts to be published and details about expired scheduled posts.
- Change main logo, logo from the login page, favicon and background image or video from login page with one click.
- You can use the WYSIWYG Summernote editor to edit the welcome text, to reset the password, confirmation of the registration and other notifications/texts sent to users. Also, you can send notifications using the same editor.
- Activate or deactivate the registration, the registration with social networks, to deactivate some social networks on which the user will be able to make posts, to deactivate the upload of images on server and deactivate the option to publish automatically scheduled posts.
- You have a page dedicated for scheduled posts, there will be displayed the information about the pending or unpublished posts, there are also two buttons, one for publishing immediately the unpublished posts and the second for continuing publishing posts as scheduled. Another option are the notifications for the new posts waiting to be published. In the Administrator Faq page you will find information about how to use Cron Job(you need only to copy the code).
- Midrub can be very simple updated with a click. And each updates can be cancelled and restore the last version.
- The Plans Page allows to create and edit the Plans. The admin cann limit the number of published post per month, select accounts per social networks, number of connected accounts per social networks, number of feed rss, number of sent emails per month and change the price per each plan
- Available platform to make posts on, for now: Facebook, Facebook Groups, Facebook Pages, Instagram, Youtube, Dailymotion, Reddit, Flickr, Imgur, Linkedin, Linkedin Companies, Twitter, Tumblr, Google Plus, Pinterest, Medium, Blogger, Wordpress, VK and Vimeo.
- The main RSS Feed Tool’s Features: schedule the posts from RSS Feed manually or publish all automatically, publish only new posts or publish even the current RSS’s posts, add refferal code per RSS, select with a click the social networks where will be published the RSS’s Posts, etc.
- To short the long urls you have Google Shortener and Midrub Shortener. Midrub Shortener provides a graph with all click sources and number of clicks.
- Midrub is a responsive platform, adjustable for any browser.
- Can be updated with a click.
- Midrub is contains intuitive coding and is well optimised for working fast even on slow servers.
- One of the main advantages of Midrub platform is the possibility to add even 100 social networks in a short time. If you are a PHP developer, you have just to follow an interface to add a social network for making posts. The same thing is available for social networks needed for login or sign up on Midrub.
- Easy repost or schedule repost and decide when the reposted posts will be deleted automatically https://youtu.be/QN3PpQ3oVgc
- You can very simple translate Midrub in any languages you want.
- Midrub is often updated with new features. And each bug you will find, will be fixed in the same day or in max 3 days. Then you will get the fix with a click from the admin panel.
How you can install and configure Midrub in 2 minuteshttps://youtu.be/sSH0vBFjTUE
You can find information about new features here http://blog.midrub.com/