Making contact and connecting with your business easier & no potential customers ignored – Live chat version.
The Messenger Customer Chat plugin allows you to integrate your Messenger experience directly into your website. This allows your customers to interact with your business anytime with the same personalized, rich-media experience they get in Messenger.
The customer chat plugin automatically loads recent chat history between the person and your business, meaning recent interactions with your business on messenger.com, in the Messenger app, or in the customer chat plugin on your website will be visible. This helps create a single experience for your customers and enables you to continue the conversation even after they have left your webpage. No need to capture their information to follow up, just use the same conversation in Messenger.
DEMO (Our team’s live sites with this plugin on)https://ninjateam.org/ (Our Official Website)
https://doopchat.com/ (Our SaaS for Facebook Page Comment Auto-Responder)
HOW IT WORKSBased on Facebook Messenger, this plugin runs like an instant messaging system. After setup, which is normally less than 2 mins, the blue badge of Facebook Messenger and the button Message Us on Facebook will appear on your pages.
Your customers find it convenient to ask about your products or services.
This plugin is sure to help your business with time and cost saving, yet obtain a prompt reply to visitors.
And what else, from those received messages, you will be able to build a rich customer base for online marketing and remarketing later on.
EARLY ADOPTERS WHO TRUST AND USE OUR PLUGINS
https://abesekaraassociates.com/ (Financial Service)
http://guardiantkdcenter.com/ (Training Club)
https://www.america.com.gt/ (Car Services)
https://comolake.partners.srl/ (Resort and Spa)
https://lehq.co/ (Co-working Space)
and +1000 more
NOTICEYou consent to purchase our plugin which is built under Facebook Developers API, and you agree to the fact that Facebook can change any settings in their API functions at anytime they like. If these changes do affect some parts of the functions of our plugin, we’d do our best to make sure that the plugin still serves you, but in case some functions become deprecated due to these Facebook changes, then you accept it like so. Thank you so much.
Mar 25, 2020 – Version 2.4
- Fixed: Error connect Facebook on some hosts - Fixed: Some bugs
May 1, 2019 – Version 2.3.1
- Added again: Minimized on desktop and mobile
March 22, 2019 – Version 2.3
- Added: Load pause time
February 18, 2019 – Version 2.2
- Deprecated: Minimized on desktop and mobile
January 28, 2019 – Version 2.1
- Improved: Option to Display on pages - Fixed: Auto whitelist domain - Fixed: Small bugs
January 24, 2019 – Version 2.0
- Changed: Facebook SDK
September 24, 2018 – Version 1.9
- Fixed: Blank settings error
September 13, 2018 – Version 1.8
- Fixed: PHP error - Fixed: Other small bugs - Improved: Clean code
August 28, 2018 – Version 1.7
- Fixed: Token error
August 27, 2018 – Version 1.6
- Fixed: Bug with Favicon
March 30, 2018 – Version 1.5
- Fixed: Bugs due to Facebook change policy
March 28, 2018 – Version 1.4.1
- Fixed: Facebook Login error
March 22, 2018 – Version 1.4
- Added: Compatible with WPML
February 12, 2018 – Version 1.3
- Added: Customize Logged in greeting text and Logged out greeting text - Added: Minimized on desktop option - Added: Step-by-step instructions - Improved: Text
February 9, 2018 – Version 1.2.1
- Fixed: Some small bugs
February 8, 2018 – Version 1.2: BIG UPDATE
- Added: Login with Facebook button to manage your Fan Page - Added: Option display on Mobile or Desktop - Added: Option display one page or post you want - Added: Option margin Messenger Chatbox from bottom (in some cases it obscures the to-top button) - Added: Icon position left or right - Added: Main color for Messenger icon, text and chatbox - Improved: No need to enter Page ID - Improved: No need to add your domain in whitelist - Improved: Work with non SSL website - Improved: UI/UX - Fixed: Some small bugs
December 10, 2017 – Version 1.1
- Fixed: Some small bugs
November 11, 2017 – Version 1.0
- Version 1.0 Initial Release