It’s a very effective Bot Inboxer (standalone or addon) add-on, that can display your complete bot settings including get-started, keyword, post-back, no-match settings as a multi-level tree. Visual tree can be very useful to how your bot is working and what’s the reply flow. Tree view also contains links to edit settings in each node. It also unlocks bot settings exporting and importing features. As admin you can export settings for yourself as well as can share your saved templates to your end users also, you can choose user subscription package if you want to share your template. On the other hand, end-users can save templates for themselves. Import can be performed both either choosing template from dropdown or uploading template JSON file directly.
- Export bot settings (JSON)
- Save bot settings as template to use later
- Save bot settings for other users (admin only)
- Import bot settings for any page (JSON/saved settings)
- Tree view of full bot settings (get started,post-back etc)
- Multi-user & SaaS (extended)
- Easy installation & auto update
DocumentationWant to know more about Bot Setting Export, Import & Tree View? Please read our Documentation
SupportOur team is ready to solve your problem as soon as possible. We are using support ticket system for easy management of client issues. Feel free to open tickets to our support desk. When you create a ticket, please provide your envato username & purchase code.
v1.0 – 1st February 2019
- Initial release