Term Merger is a WordPress plugin that merge multiple terms (categories, tags, custom categories, custom tags) into one term (category, tag, custom category, custom tag).
Term Management Tool is a great WordPress plugin that merge multiple Categories or Tags in WordPress.
WordPress Category Merger also support to merge Categories or Tags in WooCommerce.
All posts of merging terms move into one term.
If you want to merge multiple terms into new single term then Term Merger provides the functionality to create a new term and merge multiple terms into new one.
WordPress Category Merger also provide option to create new category to set as a parent category of multiple categories.
WordPress Term Merger can also be used to Merge WooCommerce Categories into existing or new one.
WordPress Tag Merger Show the progress during merging process.
Here are Main features of Term Merger:
- Merge multiple terms (categories, tags, custom categories, custom tags) into one term (category, tag, custom category, custom tag).
- All posts of merging terms moves into one term after merging process.
- Set the parent category of multiple categories.
- Create new WordPress category to set as parent or merger category.
- Create new WooCommerce category to set as parent or merger category.
- Create new WordPress tag for merging.
- Show the report of merging or set parent process.
- Merge multiple WordPress tags into new or existing one.
- Merge multiple Woocommerce categories into new category
Wordpress Term Merger Video demo
- Are you running blog and want to merge WordPress categories of article into new one ? Yes you are at right place to to purchase WordPress Category Merger
- Are you running WooCommerce Store and want to set new parent category ? Yes you are at right place to to purchase WooCommerce Category Merger
- Do you want to find and merge article using TAGS? Use WordPress Category Merger to merge Tags into exiting or new tag.
1.0 – 23 April, 2019
- initial release
1.1.1 – 22 July, 2020
-Fix:add sub menu page function error -Fix:Not get proper get taxonomies for woocommerce and other linked