Mercury is a Theme for MTDb – Ultimate Movie&TV Database, it updates almost all pages from original theme, features a clean and modern interface, parallax backgrounds, user friendly interface and is cross-browser compatible and responsive.
RequirementsThis theme requires a working installation of the latest MTDb version.
2017 March 24 – Version 1.6.1
- Search bar will now be shown on mobile. - IMDb icon will now be shown correctly in movies/series index page. - Poster will now be shown on mobile in movies/series index page. - Social icons will now correctly be shown in movie/series page. - Fixed an issue with actor page that occurred when actor had no birth date or birth place information.
2016 October 24 – Version 1.6
- Compatibility with new versions of MTDb and streaming plugin.
2016 August 03 – Version 1.5
- Fixed an issue with checkboxes not working properly on mobile. - Fixed an issue where critic reviews would always show 10 starts regardless that reviews rating. - Compatibility with new streaming plugin and MTDb versions.
2016 April 04 – Version 1.4
- Fixed an issue with not approved links marking title as 'available to stream' when streaming plugin is installed. - Compatibility with new streaming plugin and MTDb versions.
2016 February 06 – Version 1.3
- Compatibility with latest MTDb and streaming plugin versions. - Fixed review modal not working properly. - Fixed some inconsistencies in the design. - Fixed release date filter calendar in user profile page.
2015 August 07 – Version 1.2
- Fixed an issue with 'watch trailer' button not working on some pages. - Fixed an issue with 'new review' modal not being visible. - Fixed an issue with user reviews ratings not displaying properly. - Menus for news, people, profile and other pages will now match the theme better. - Episodes list page will now link to main series page properly.
2015 July 29 – Version 1.1.1
- 'Add link' button will now be shown properly if streaming plugin is installed. - Fixed a few issues with missing images in dashboard. - Corrected some display issues with ads placement.