Menu Framework is a robust and beautiful framework to made your navigation area shine for client job or your own project in a awesome way. With four types available, boxed, full width & full screen, fixed, five colors, animations, light & dark versions and a lot of examples you can do anything you want, integrate your own css code or use default one and rest in peace about design because with this organized by topics code the simplicity is the key.
Grid system is a awesome and robust tool for you divide your content inside menu section by columns, inside this folder you have all samples for you see how grid works and all classes used to made this work.
Icomoon Ultimate Font
Icomoon ultimate font is a gift that you have inside this pack with over 1600+ icons your menu will look awesome with this, add colors, animations whatever you want, inside you will have all list of icons for you choose from.
Inside Shortcodes folder you have samples for Typography, Messages, Call Attention Boxes, Buttons, Progress Bars, Videos, Images & Audio, Dividers, Info Boxes, Responsive Tables, Tooltips, Buttons, App Store Buttons, etc.
- Retina Ready Menus
- Menus with Light & Dark Versions
- Menus PUSH, VERTICAL, HORIZONTAL BOXED & FIXED , FULL SCREEN
- Menus with Fixed Navigation Examples
- Menus Dropdowns with 10 Animations to choose
- Menus with Three themes to choose inside any category
- Menus with Five Colors Included
- Menus with Float Elements in Menu
- Menus Alignment elements LEFT, RIGHT, CENTER, JUSTIFY
- Menus with Fixed and Fluid Container
- Menus with Badges
- Menus with Fixed or Relative Position
- Menus with Search Bar
- Menus with Contact Form
- Menus with Section Inline
- Menus with Links only or with Labels
- Menus with Multiple Columns
- Menus with Hover Statement
- Menus with Logo Fixed or Fluid
- Full Responsive
- & Many More
- August 15 2017 - Update grid system - Update icomoon font - Update shortcodes folder - Update some examples
- April 22 2017 - Add four animations in fullscreen menus - Fix some css issues on fullscreen menu - Remove some unnecessary html code on fullscreen and push menus
- October 27 2016 - update colors - update names of classes for non conflict - update minimal theme - add fixed navigation examples - add full screen version - improve push menu version - improve vertical version - update documentation
- March 24 2016 - improve shortcodes folder by add App store buttons
- February 15 2016 - Version 2.0 Inicial Release
It´s much appreciated if you can read documentation and contact me if you have any problem before give low ratings … Thanks for understanding… Enjoy…!!!