Mental Rush is a game made in Java with the Eclipse IDE.
The aim of the game is to get the maximum number of points matching each figure with the static figure situated in the bottom just tapping on the screen.
Also, the game includes Google Play Leaderboards so you can compare your scores with other players!
It is easy to change the square and the circle, because they are images, so you only have to replace that images.
- Random figure (square or circle) generated for every figure
- The dificulty is increased gradually
- Admob ads (Banner and Interstitial)
- Google Play Leaderboards (best score and games played)
- Splash with your own logo
- Easy to change game images
THE GAME INCLUDES A README.doc EXPLAINING:
- How to install everything you need to use Libgdx in Eclipse
- A video explaining how to import the game and the libraries it needs
- How to change Admob ids (Banner and Interstitial)
- How to change the % of times that appears the Interstitial
- How to change the game difficulty
- How to change Leaderboards ids