What is Memories App ?
Memories Event Countdown is offline native android mobile application to add/update unlimited events by time and categories. Push notification based reminder system and slider based event viewer keeps your work easy. Sharing your events with friends on social media platforms gives freedom to express yourself. Global search gallery integration gives you freedom to choose image for your event from wide source.
What feature this app will provide ?
- Native mobile application with full source code
- Create unlimited categories for events and set color code
- Create / Update unlimited events and assign to individual category
- Filter events by categories and timeline
- Setup cover photo for events
- App rating is already integrated
- Sharing individual event on social media platform
- Push notification on day of event, on day before and one week before (on, off)
- Animated listing using event slider
- Google Admob integration
- Easy to customise the code at any level
- InApp purchase and restore purchase functionality
- No need for hosting server or any API
- Search for cover photo on web * NEW
- Documentation and video tutorial included
- Free layered PSDs to modify design elements
Before Purchasing Script
- Feel the Memories app on a real device by installing the demo app from Google Play.
- Read complete feature list and shoot your questions.
- If you still have questions, feel free to contact us here at CodeCanyon, leave your question as a comment or contact us directly at email@example.com.
- Make changes into the code at your risk
- We do not take any responsibility to publish your app.
- Be careful while integrating 3rd Party SDK or API , Our code is 100% compatible but we do not give free support for extra work.
- Full support will be provided for setting up the code and generating build.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
version 1.1 (22 September 17): ---------------------------------- 1. Global search for cover photo image 2. Improvement on image optimization 3. Fixed duplication of events 4. Small bug fix & code refactor version 1.0 ---------------------------------- - Initial release