This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi, im very interested in your plugin and i hope you can help me with some questions i have:
1) Is it possible to automatically generate a list of the top 10 voters or at least to figure out who voted the most?
2) Is it possible that registered users can see surveys they have participated in?
3) Is there something like an poll archive where in can see all closed polls or is it somehow possible to create something like that?
4) Can i generate something like an overview page of all polls?
5) Is there a way to categorize polls for example “science”, “lifesytle” and “else” and the to create a page where i only get the polls of “science”?
Thank you very much
Hi. Thanks for the interest in our product.
Unfortunately, those features are not available yet.
Attention! After Update All Survey and Poll Disappear only this not the
answers. Wordpress Version 4.6.1
I wrote to you.
Hi there! We are going to be allowing users to vote for a contest that will be revealed at an award’s show at a later date. So My first question is-Is it possible to restrict # of voter attempts? And secondly, we want to know if it will be possible for us to turn the number of votes that the “subject” is receive off so the public won’t be able to see?
1. There are many limitation options for that.
2. Unfortunately, the plugin does not provide such functionality.
1. Does this plugin offer question branching?
2. Is there a way to proceed to the next page of a survey automatically?
1. Unfortunately, this feature is not available yet.
2. No, It only uses the button.
Presale question, is it possible to have a picture under the poll that changes according to leading pollquestion?
I’m afraid the plugin does not provide such functionality.
A few more; 1)Does it update live? like if i keep the poll window open i can see new votes coming in without refreshing site. 2) Can i make the polls show result at all time no matter if you voted or not. 3)option that allows users to change their vote at any time (looks like that is possible, but just want to make sure)
1. No, only after voted or by clicking on button “Results”.
2. Yes, it does.
3. Unfortunately, this feature is not available yet.
Hi, Thanks for purchasing our product.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide Administrator credentials so we can login and investigate the page.
Hi. Simple pre-purchase question.
Is it possible to assign score to each response of a survey? For example, on a yes/no question, the “yes” answer having a 70% score, while the “no” answer 30% score. And finally having an overall score, based on the total of responses?
Unfortunately, the plugin does not provide such functionality yet.
I want to make some Survey system like this website ( http://www.gayeon.com/landing/c01_wscore01.asp). A survey is pretty simple, visitors just choose their profile.
the goal is I want to collect their Name and phone number and then I want to show some message to visitors like I will call you.
Can i make this system using your plugin?
Yes it does.
Thanks for answering. If i bought your plugin, can you support for me about making like that website? thank you.
1. As for the functionality the plugin can do that, I already said and support will also be for it.
2. As for the design, MegaPoll has different design.
3. Configuring and customizing the plugin doesn’t part of the support.
Hi! Pre-sale question: I’d like to use this plugin in a website where the customer can create a food menu for coffee breaks and catering events. So, we need to show a kind of pre-order form where our customer can choose different kinds of beverages, snacks, salads, cookies and other options in order to get the form through email and send to the customer the quote. As a requirement, we would like to use images in the form additionally of the text (Example: Chocolate Cookie, Vanilla Cookie, Pretzel, all with their images).
You can use survey, also you can send and get the notification when the survey was submitted, for images you ca do it.
Hi, I encounter a little worry when I create a Survey in AJAX mode, the progress bars do not fill in the results display While in POST mode the progress bars work very well. Do you have an idea? Can you help me?
thank you in advance
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $10.50
This item is licensed 100% GPL.