If you need MegaNavbar for Bootstrap 3, please see here
MegaNavbar BS4 – create beautiful MegaMenu navigation for your site
MegaNavbar BS4 is pure HTML5/CSS3 navigation component, that use the standard navbar markup, and the fluid grid system classes from Bootstrap 4. Work for fixed and responsive layout, and has the facility to include other Bootstrap components. MegaNavbar is compatible with mobile devices and modern web browsers.
The MegaNavbar BS4 have 100% responsive layout design and retina display ready with Font Awesome Icons Included! You can use Bootstrap column grid system with this component also you can use custom widgets like videos, Google Maps, text widgets, tables, forms, media elements, carousel elements, buttons and so more…
- 100% Responsive Layout Design
- Bootstrap Columns Grid based
- Unlimited Color Schemes LESS & SASS powered
- Easy integration to Web Projects
- Detailed Online Documentation and examples
- Font Awesome v 4.7.0 Included ( http://fontawesome.io )
- Left or right submenu alignment
- Open and close menu with animation effects
- Online skin builder
- Submenu opens on hover or mouse click
- Support Help via Email
- and so more..
- Bootstrap v.4.0+
- JQuery version 3.3.1
2018.05.13 - Version 1.0.2 minor release with various fixes. Minor improvements. Added new examples. 2018.04.17 - Version 1.0.1 minor release with various minor fixes. Minor improvements. Deprecated: active arrow & open arrow. Bootstrap version downgraded to 4.0.0 (Issue: https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/26266) 2018.04.15 - Version 1.0.0 First release!
Sources & Credits:
- Bootstrap (v. 4.0.0) – http://getbootstrap.com is released under the MIT http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html license (Code licensed MIT, docs CC BY 3.0.) Copyright© 2011-2016 Twitter, Inc.
- jQuery (v. 3.3.1) – http://jquery.com projects are released under the terms of the MIT license. http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html
- Font Awesome 4.7.0 by @davegandy – http://fontawesome.io/ – @fontawesome – licensed under SIL OFL 1.1 http://scripts.sil.org/OFL. Code licensed under MIT License http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html
Thanks for interesting! I hope so you like it.
Please don’t forget to rate it.