What Can You Do With This Plugin?Mediumomatic Automatic Post Generator and Medium Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge Medium To WordPress and WordPress To Medium post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatic Medium post publishing. It uses the Medium API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
Content generated in this way is automatically considered as unique in term of SEO, because of it’s ground breaking features.
It also can be used to automatically publish Medium posts every time you publish a new post to your blog.
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any public Medium page or blog
- Changes in the Oauth update – how to post to Medium? Video tutorial here.
- Automatic Medium Post generator every time you publish a new post to WordPress
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any other custom post type
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
Need support?Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-10-13
First version released!Version 1.0.1 Release Date 2017-10-17
Removed console errorVersion 1.0.2 Release Date 2017-10-21
BugfixesVersion 1.0.3 Release Date 2017-11-07
BugfixesVersion 1.0.4 Release Date 2018-05-21
Fixed a runtime errorVersion 1.1.0 Release Date 2018-08-17
Changed 'Integration token' credential usage to app id/secret credentials (more secure)Version 1.1.1 Release Date 2018-12-16
Added nested importing support - import mixed content into a single post, from multiple plugins created by CodeRevolutionVersion 1.1.2 Release Date 2019-01-19
Added Gutenberg support - blocks and sidebar widgetVersion 1.1.3 Release Date 2019-04-19
Security updateVersion 1.1.4 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility updateVersion 1.1.5 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix updateVersion 2.0.0 Release Date 2020-12-21
Updated the plugin to work with Medium Integration Tokens (no need to get API access any more)Version 2.0.1 Release Date 2021-01-16
PHP 8 compatibility updateVersion 2.0.2 Release Date 2021-09-14
Added the ability to import content from Medium pages (not just users)Version 2.0.3 Release Date 2022-04-08
Added the ability to import content from Medium tag listing pages (example: https://medium.com/tag/sports)Version 2.0.4 Release Date 2022-04-12
Added multiple functionality updates: required/banned words filtering, run regex on content/titleVersion 2.0.5 Release Date 2022-04-20
Fixed Google Translator problem caused by a recent Google API update
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 6.0 and PHP 8.1 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from Medium that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of grabbed material.
Do you like our work and want more of it?
Check out this MEGA plugin bundle or this BLOG CROSS-POSTER plugin bundle.