Nice work, GLWS!
Hi can you tell me pls, what are the differences with regular License and Extended License? i mean , all about code. Thank you.
The difference is how you can use the code”
- In Extended License you can add our solutions to one your project that you sell other peolpe (but you can’t resell our product alone – it must be part of your project)
- In Regular License you can’t add this app to your project and sell it – you just use it for own use.
If you have more questions feel free to ask
1. Do you have feedback form for user to upload feedback with photos/images
2. Do you have user and admin login?
3. User will submit data with feedback form
4. Admin can view data of all user feedback
5. Admin can download data as in different form like PDF, XLS etc.
6. App should run offline and online.
1.In this app client can’t add photos but admin can. You can add this option by yourself if you have HTML + CSS + PHP skils.
2.You think about demo ? If you think about reservation then all data are collected on your phone and your phone remember security token (no login and pass for client) This solutions you have in http://codecanyon.net/item/business-app-with-cms-windows-phone/8569230?ref=INVEDION.
3. You have reservation form.
4. You see in admin information from user about reservation and messages
6. You can add static information, but remember that this is reservation app so it should work online (all profesional app always work online: facebook, twitter,.....)
If you have any other question feel free to ask
Hi, we have BIG DROP in all our offer if you are still interested https://codecanyon.net/user/invedion/portfolio?ref=INVEDION
is possible to add more pages?, like about us and more buttons links?
Yes (copy/paste) but if you then want use also admin you have to add/rebuild code of this panel.
Good job bro
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work