Need to create a media planner for social networks? For your own business? To integrate into your current app? This template is the best you can find. With its beautiful calendar you can plan all your medias (video and images) and get reminded when it is time to use (eg: publish) them via a native notification. Tap the notification to open the media in app. Elegant design and intuitive import screens. Our first concern was the user experience. This app can be really useful is you want to create a social media planner for social networks like Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest or Facebook.
>> About the Technology
The app was developed using ReactNative + Typescript. Therefore maintainability is pretty easy. Code once for both Android and iOS.
>> Installation Guide
In the root file you’ll find a README explaining how to run your ReactNative project and what tools have to be installed.
>> Product Features
- The app let you pick images and videos from your device gallery. You can trim videos and resize images before uploading them in the app.
Add metadatas to your images:
- Once picked you can specify the date when you’ll want to use the image and add a caption. This can be really useful if you want to use this planner for social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or TikTok.
- The main screen is a calendar where you’ll be able to navigate through your scheduled medias. There you’ll see the media thumbnail, caption and the scheduled time. When it’s will be time to use the media it will be highlighted.
Visualize your media:
- Tap the media from the calendar to visualize the media. From this screen you can also delete the media or start to share it.
Share your media:
- The caption is copied into user’s clipboard and you are specify in what app you want to share your media.