Do you have thousands of your files in WordPress media library? And you have trouble managing them? FileBird – WordPress Media Library Folders plugin was born to help you take your WordPress media library to the next level
Easily create, rename or delete folders
Easily drag, drop files / folders
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT FILEBIRD?
HOW IT WORKS
Are you a WordPress website administrator?
Developing a site means that you’ll be adding tons of new media files such as images, videos, audios, PDF, txt, docx, .ect into your site database day by day. As a result, your site will have to store thousands of files. In the default WordPress media database, you are not able to arrange files in a logical manner and you wish you could do that like what you do with your files in your own computer, right? When you want to look for a particular uploaded file on your WordPress site, don’t you know how to find it?
FileBird – WordPress Media Library Folders was born to help you overcome the obstacle. This plugin gives you the ability to easily organize your files in media library of your site. With this tool in hand, you can manage and arrange thousands of images, audios, videos, and other files in your media library.
Managing files in WordPress has never been easier. You are able to just drag and drop to upload or move files/ folders. This will help you save a ton of time that goes into putting your media files in place. The hierarchical view of your folders will also make things easier for you to quickly find specific folders in just a blink of an eye.
DRAG AND DROP INTERFACE
Drag and drop is now becoming a modern standard. Native drag events including moving files to folder and folder to folder in just a blade reduce the amount of your clicks to complete your tasks.
FOLDER TREE DISPLAYED WITH TOP-NOTCH DESIGN
We follow the latest trends in composing icons, buttons, labels, sections and draggable elements. All Ninja Team’s plugins are written with clean quality codes and UI/UX inspired designs.
SUPERIOR FILE BROWSER IN PAGE BUILDERS
Open page builder you’re using, simply insert an image element and directly browse files in the same interface of FileBird native media library folders. This is the exquisite feature that FileBird exclusively has to offer you.
EMBEDDED GALLLERY WITH FILEBIRD GUTENBERG BLOCK
Simply add a ‘FileBird Gallery’ block into your page/post composer and choose the folder(s) you want to show. All media files in the folder(s) choosen will be automatically displayed in your post. Also, custom column number, link, caption and crop images.
SPECIFIC FOLDER UPLOAD
With FileBird you can upload many files at a time to the WP folder you want them to stay. Just choose a specific folder from the dropdown menu in ‘Upload New Media’. Creating such collections has never been easier.
Your image gallery now has alternative views in list or thumbnail. Just choose the best view for you to make the fastest bulk select, rearrangement or other actions. Ascending and descending order sort are also available.
What’s more? Your sub-sidebar is resizable to fit your own name lists. Or you can also collapse it to focus on the folder you’re currently working on.
We care, therefore we build. And now if you already use Enhanced Media Library by wpUXsolutions or Media Library Folders by Max Foundry, you can easily import all folders at once.
FLEXIBLE MEDIA TAXONOMIES
Multi-level structure surely helps you do filtering, categorization and administration right in native WP dashboard. Even if your library grows to thousands of files, the taxonomy system still does its job for you.
Advantageous performance improves Content Management System by reducing your duration of administration as well as the cost of operation and maintenance. Hence, effective management attained.
Media file hierarchy sets a proper order for all collaborative members to easily follow up changes and events. You’re not doing your website alone, right? So you have to keep it aligned for teamwork, especially SEO associates.
Add or rename a folder is just a click away. And so is delete a folder. However, you’re not losing your data. All your files are moved to ‘Uncategorized’ folder, so that you still can use them later. Everything you need are at hand.
All manipulative menus and labels are translated so that you don’t have to. Just one click to install and you don’t have to look up any word. Definitely clean UI/UX makes it so intuitive that reading documentation is no longer needed.
FileBird is readily built compatible with popular themes, page builders and other 3rd parties like WooCommerce, WPML, WPBakery, Elementor, Gutenberg, Beaver Builder, Divi, Thrive Architect, Slider Revolution, Smush, etc.
NEW FEATURE WANTED?
Last but not least, if you need any more function that does not include in the premium version, just leave us a feedback. We might develop that feature in the next versions JUST FOR YOU!
Q: Where can I find the Documentation for this plugin?
A: You can find it here https://ninjateam.gitbook.io/filebird/
Q: When I create a new post, how can I choose an uploaded file in a specific folder?
A: Yes, you can use the folder tree on the left or choose the folder in the dropdown list of the filter box beside the search box.
Q: Do all of my uploaded files remain the same after I first install this plugin?
A: Yes, they do.
Q: If I create a folder or category, does this override the default WordPress path “wp-content/uploads”?
A: No, it does not. The plugin helps organize files into folders visually. The file default path still remains.
Q: How can I bulk select multiple files and put them into a folder?
A: You can use the Bulk select Button in media grid, bulk select files you want and just drag them into a folder.
Q: When I move an image to another folder, does this action affect the image appearance on my frontend?
A: No, it does not. The image is still displayed correctly on the site frontend, and the file path is not changed.
Q: How can I update FileBird to the lastest version?
A: You can follow this guide https://ninjateam.gitbook.io/filebird/how-to-update-filebird
PREMIUM LIVE CHAT SUPPORT
Mar 6, 2020 – Version 3.9
- Added: Support Thrive Architect - Added: Language files for Taiwan (Thanks to soga172) - Fixed: Some bugs
Mar 2, 2020 – Version 3.8.2
- Fixed: List view order item bug - Fixed: WPML bug
Feb 23, 2020 – Version 3.8.1
- Fixed: Scroll bar - Fixed: Some small bugs
Feb 23, 2020 – Version 3.8
- Added: New FileBird layout - Added: New icon - Added: Separate Folder(s) for different user - Added: Import files from 2 media library plugins (Enhanced Media Library by webbistro and WordPress Media Library Folders by Max Foundry) - Added: Folder sort, folder search - Fixed: Support PolyLang - Fixed: Count - Fixed: Splitter - Fixed: Rename folder in list view mode - Fixed: Some bugs in right to left screen - Fixed: Move large folders - Fixed: Filter is hidden when using Smush plugin - Removed: Unused css - Removed: Unused libraries
Nov 11, 2019 – Version 3.5
- Added: FileBird Gallery block for Gutenberg - Fixed: Error of updating media image size in unsaved post - Fixed: Menu CSS - Fixed: Remove trigger which conflicts with Divi builder - Fixed: Conflict with Gridd Theme - Fixed: Small bugs
Oct 28, 2019 – Version 3.4
- Removed: Unused CSS - Fixed: Elementor bug - Fixed: List view not load image - Fixed: Count items in Uncategorized folder - Fixed: Conflict CSS with ACF plugin - Fixed: Small bugs
Oct 22, 2019 – Version 3.3
- Added: Option turn on/off loading FileBird at front-end for page builders - Improved: Removed CDN for customScrollBar - Fixed: Small bug with Elementor - Fixed: Select option does not change in modal popup upload - Fixed: Only call moving image when moving folder position
Sep 18, 2019 – Version 3.2.2
- Fixed: Sorting error in list view - Improved: Optimize Code
Sep 16, 2019 – Version 3.2.1
- Fixed: Conflict with WordPress Customize Function - Improved: Optimize Code - Fixed: Some small bugs
Sep 13, 2019 – Version 3.2
- Fixed: "nt_wmc_folder" in Google Search Console results - Fixed: Error in full front end Divi Page Builder editor - Fixed: PHP notice on line 582 and 586 - Fixed: Load JS script on front end - Fixed: Error "FileBird is loading" on Elementor builder - Fixed: Compatible with FooGallery and Final Tiles Grid Gallery - Fixed: Warning notice in WordPress - Fixed: Margin Overlay - Fixed: Other small bugs - Improved: Performance and Optimize Code
Jul 29, 2019 – Version 3.1.2
- Improved: Fast append treeview - Improved: Prevent public folders link - Improved: CSS UI - Fixed: Prevent public taxonomy folder - Fixed: Query database callback all time - Fixed: FileBird treeview show on the top left in product editor in WooCommerce - Fixed: Can’t drop file when creating the first folder - Fixed: Work with WPML when Post Types Translation: Media tick not translatable - Fixed: Bulk select moving images into folders by itself - Fixed: Move folder with length folder text - Fixed: Resize bar not save in minimum width - Fixed: Remove map file library - Fixed: Conflict with photo gallery
Jun 10, 2019 – Version 3.1.1
- Added: Support RTL languages - Added: Support Advanced Custom Field - Improved: Reduce plugin size - Fixed: Small bugs
Jun 04, 2019 – Version 3.1
- Improved: Change drag-drop library - Improved: Optimize drag-drop - Improved: Change drag-drop to trigger folders, list view - Improved: Change syntax jQuery - Fixed: CSS not show in all folders treeview from classic editor - Fixed: Move many files - Fixed: Move all categories - Fixed: Auto Deselect bulk when none file - Fixed: Count file selected in bulk select - Fixed: Conflict with Avada theme - Updated: CSS - Removed: Unused files
May 28, 2019 – Version 3.0
- Added: Treeview interface in page, post, custom post type - Added: Treeview interface in Divi Builder, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, WPBakery Page Builder, Elementor Builder - Added: Treeview interface for Gutenberg - Added: Bulk auto deselect when change folder - Added: Compatible with WPML 4.x version - Fixed: WPML 3.9 conflict - Fixed: Move one file not click image - Fixed: CSS over when edit folder - Fixed: Load too much database - Fixed: Treeview interface Elementor Builder - Fixed: Upload images - Improved: No load FileBird files on frontend if not use builder - Improved: Optimize FileBird - Improved: UI/UX - Removed: Unused files
Mar 13, 2019 – Version 2.7
- Added: Refresh folder - Fixed: Categories dropdown from Media Library popup - Fixed: Some small bugs
Mar 4, 2019 – Version 2.6.1
- Updated: Languages and Documentation - Fixed: Press double clicks for OK/cancel button
Feb 27, 2019 – Version 2.6
- Fixed: Scroll folder tree - Fixed: Bug for Elementor - Fixed: Languages - Fixed: Removed WordPress notification - Improved: Doesn't jump to destination folder when moving files
Feb 14, 2019 – Version 2.5
- Added: Compatible with Divi Builder - Added: Compatible with Beaver Builder - Added: Compatible with Visual Composer - Added: Compatible with WPBakery Page Builder - Improved: CSS - Fixed: Some bugs
Feb 13, 2019 – Version 2.4.1
- Fixed: Folder structure when insert files in page/post - Fixed: Bulk select error - Fixed: Small bugs
Jan 29, 2019 – Version 2.4
- Added: Save position for resizable sidebar - Fixed: Languages - Fixed: Small bugs
Jan 22, 2019 – Version 2.3.2
- Added: Compatible with Elementor Page Builder
Jan 9, 2019 – Version 2.3.1
- Added: Russian Translation
Dec 4, 2018 – Version 2.3
- Fixed: Error in Theme Customize Tab
August 30, 2018 – Version 2.2
- Fixed: Conflict with 404 to 301 plugin - Fixed: Other bugs
May 17, 2018 – Version 2.1
- Added: Drag and drop files to folders for List mode - Added: Count items after dragging - Added: Load effect while dragging - Added: Hover effect (List mode and gird mode) - Added: Show loading progress bar when upload file - Improved: CSS - Improved: Clean code - Improved: Loading effect smoother - Fixed: Resize bug when dragging back - Fixed: Hide list attachments after load attachment - Fixed: Some small bugs
May 8, 2018 – Version 2.0
April 18, 2018 – Version 1.0.7
- Fixed: Image display section (Thanks to hotmedia) - Fixed: Some bugs
April 15, 2018 – Version 1.0.6
- Fixed: Some bugs
April 5, 2018 – Version 1.0.5
- Added: Display location latest folder place use. - Improved: New UI/UX - Improved: Change icons - Improved: CSS styles
March 28, 2018 – Version 1.0.4
March 18, 2018 – Version 1.0.3
- Fixed: Load files in the folder - Fixed: Some bugs
March 10, 2018 – Version 1.0.2
- Fixed: Drag and drop files - Fixed: Some bugs
March 5, 2018 – Version 1.0.1
- Fixed: JS conflicts - Fixed: Drag and drop folders
April 14, 2018 – Version 1.0
- Version 1.0 Initial Release