2FA for backend & frontend improves security for your store and increases your customer confidence.
Two-factor authenticator is an extra layer of security designed to ensure only authorized person can access to your Magento store. This extension not only protect your store backend but also allows the flexibility for your frontend customers to enable 2FA on their account, thus maintaining satisfaction while improving their confidence.
In addition to the default Magento login, users will need a code generated by the Google Authenticator app on a smartphone or tablet that can be downloaded free.
Consider the amount of threat from account hacking; passwords can be guess by using techniques such as brute-force algorithm. Adding this Two-factor authenticator becomes an essential part of your store and business! Protect your store, your customers whilst protecting your business.
- Two-Factor Authenticator for both Backend and Frontend
- Enhance your Magento store security and improve customer confidence
- 2FA login cannot be by-pass designed for account protection
- Works with Google Authenticator app eliminates running cost and overheads
- Automated installation process
- Simple configuration settings
- Easy 2FA setup, scan and enter security code
- Option to reset Admin users 2FA
- Customers can setup and enable 2FA as they wish; maintaining satisfaction while improving confidence
- Log file can be enabled independently for frontend & backend
- Structured coding without encryption for easy customization
- Comprehensive installation & configuration documentation included
- 3 months technical support
- 1 year free bug fixes
- We offer paid installation services & extended support
- 1 domain installation license
- Version 1.0.1 (stable)
- Support Magento CE 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
- Version 1.0.1
- First release
- Visit our Frontend Demo site