Mazi Flux is Flutter mobile app template that will help you create a mobile app in short time. It was used Flutter Framework of Google for development. If you own a blog and are looking to make improvements through creating a News and Magazine native app, saving time and cost for idea. This is the suitable template app for you!
Try Before Buy
Why you should buy Mazi Flux mobile app template
- Save more time and cost for develop UI/UX and business ideas
- Support iOS and Android cross-platform applications
- Hight performance and stable product
- Suitable for universal News and Magazine app
- Support common Blogs/News/Magazine features
- 30+ Different screens
- Category With 6 View Styles
- Blogs List With 4 View Styles
- Blog Detail
- Filtering, Sorting
- About us
- Sign in
- Sign up
- Reset Password
- Reviews, feedback
- Google map integrated
- Support Iphone, Iphone X, Ipad, Android multiple devices (32bit & 64bit)
- Free updates
- and much more …
1. Is there have documentation for guiding how use the source code ?
Documentation and source code are included in download package. You will get all in one.
2. Dose it support backend or connect any APIs ?
No, It dose not. It just template application only. We do not connect any APIs. You have to add APIs functions by yourself for matching with your business.
3. After buying this application, can i modify color, components, remove or add more functions?
Yes, you absolutely can do that
4. Can I use this application and connect with my backend APIs?
Yes, you just add more functions for connect it with your backend APIs
5. Can I use this application and connect with my backend or other Blogs/News/Magazine by Wordpress ?
Currently, It doesn’t support connect Wordpress API, you just add more function for connecting your backend/APIs
6. Will I get the free upgrade on next coming version ?
Yes, you will get the free upgrade with more awesome features coming, please follow the change logs to see the detail update. You will get the notify email for new version update on stores.
v1.0.0 – 07 March 2020