Math Bubbles Slicer is a game that suitable for kids to practice remembering prime numbers up to 100.
This game is easy to play. Just move the finger or mouse to slice all of the bubbles containing prime numbers.
The ZIP package contains the source code in JS and game assets.
How To Play:
- Slice all of the bubbles containing prime numbers before they hit top of screen.
- Slice the heart bubble to add 1 life for Normal Mode or slice the time bubble to add 10 secs for Time Attack mode.
- Avoid all bubbles containing composite numbers or the skull bubble.
- Complete game customization (Images, Sounds, Fonts)
- Resolution 480×720 (Portrait)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Playable in all modern browsers.
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Portrait Only)
- Save Highscore in web storage.
- No HTML5 software needed.
- Written only in simple text editor with commented (open with Notepad++ recommended).
AVAILABLE FOR FREELANCE WORK
If you need to make changes to this or any other game or you need a brand new game, please send me a message.