This application is inspired by Material Design language developed by Google, combining a clear and consistent look. Everything within the app is happening with “meaning”: selecting and reading an article, sharing, choosing a category and many more.
Material News will help you to convert your WordPress based website to a fully customizable Material Design based application. It has 15 predefined themes and customizable grid on the Home Screen, where you can set up how many articles per row you want to have: one, two or three.
- Material Design
- Integrated with WordPress websites
- Material Loading Indicator
- Ads (Google Play Services)
- 15 Themes: Green (Default), Pink, Dark, Red, Orange, Blue-Gray, Brown, Cyan, Light-Pink, Lime, Light-Green, Teal, Indigo and Light-Purple
- Customizable grid: one, two or three articles per row
- Left Sliding Menu with Ripple Effect
- About Page
- Font Size Controller
- Share articles
- Android Studio Project
- Detailed documentation
If you have problems with the links above, feel free to contact us via the contact form in our profile and we will send you a demo .apk. Please don’t forget to point for which app you want a demo.
Please read below before adding new comment / contacting us via email
1) There are a lot of questions that are already answered, so please use the search field in Comments section to get answer quickly!
3) If you want to ask quick question it’s good idea to post a comment, but if you have an issue, please contact us via the contact from in our profile. Please make sure to point for which product you are asking.
4) Please be patient, while you are expecting answer/reply from us. During the weekends and holidays we will need more time to reply to all comments and emails. Please note that we are doing our best.
Latest versionsVersion 1.3 (21.07.2016)
- New: Loading Indicator is integrated when the app is started for first time;
- Bug fixed: When you exclude category from the menu, posts from that category are still displayed on Home screen.
- Bug fixed: The app doesn’t display the whole post’s content on devices with Android different than Lollipop;
- Bug fixed: ic_action_back was missing a .png suffix;
- Bug fixed: White Screen on first load in some cases.
- Animations optimization for Lollipop.
- Youtube links fix;
- Bug Fixed: Post’s images are not displayed (sometimes in Android 4);
- Optimizing the way of getting the featured images;
- New Feature: Possibility to exclude categories;
- New Feature: Indicator (hint) that more posts will be loaded when the user is at the end of the screen.
- Publish date is added to Article Screen
- Initial version