Important Support NoticeWe are not providing support for our items due to high load on projects. When committing a purchase you agree to rely on the documentation file we provide with the app. Thanks for the understanding.
DescriptionThis application is inspired by Material Design language developed by Google, combining a clear and consistent look. Everything within the app is happening with “meaning”: selecting and reading an article, sharing, choosing a category and many more.
Material News will help you to convert your WordPress based website to a fully customizable Material Design based application. It has 15 predefined themes and customizable grid on the Home Screen, where you can set up how many articles per row you want to have: one, two or three.
- Material Design
- Integrated with WordPress websites
- Material Loading Indicator
- Ads (Google Play Services)
- 15 Themes: Green (Default), Pink, Dark, Red, Orange, Blue-Gray, Brown, Cyan, Light-Pink, Lime, Light-Green, Teal, Indigo and Light-Purple
- Customizable grid: one, two or three articles per row
- Left Sliding Menu with Ripple Effect
- About Page
- Font Size Controller
- Share articles
- Android Studio Project
- Detailed documentation
Latest versionsVersion 1.4 (03.05.2017)
- Bug fixed: Default image (placeholder) is not displayed, when there is no featured images
- New: Loading Indicator is integrated when the app is started for first time;
- Bug fixed: When you exclude category from the menu, posts from that category are still displayed on Home screen.
- Bug fixed: The app doesn’t display the whole post’s content on devices with Android different than Lollipop;
- Bug fixed: ic_action_back was missing a .png suffix;
- Bug fixed: White Screen on first load in some cases.
- Animations optimization for Lollipop.
- Youtube links fix;
- Bug Fixed: Post’s images are not displayed (sometimes in Android 4);
- Optimizing the way of getting the featured images;
- New Feature: Possibility to exclude categories;
- New Feature: Indicator (hint) that more posts will be loaded when the user is at the end of the screen.
- Publish date is added to Article Screen
- Initial version