Get 300+ Ionic UI screens and build your Ionic/AngularJS mobile app.
Save hours of developing by using our 60+ beautifully designed HTML5 layouts. Choose between 3 light and 2 dark themes. Or combine hundreds of HTML5 UI components by your wish.
Don’t lose time in breaking your head and build HTML5 mobile app from scratch – we did it for you!
We made super-organized main SASS file with all needed variables in wish to provide developers low time consuming tool for fast and clean-code development of best mobile apps. By using our template you can quickly produce best mobile apps for Android and iOS.
Now you have maximum flexibility and you can easy customize every theme to your needs to all 60+ layouts at once.
In our Ionic/AngularJS UI components we expanded default Ionic’s features and functionalities and added them Material Design polishing. All elements are inspired with Google’s Material Design and created by their instructions.
You can easy implement UI elements source code from Ionic UI template by following our huge and well organized documentation.
You just code (little bit), we do the design.
Check our example demo apps!
Easy as cake. Happy coding!
NOTE: If you plan to sell your application over Play Store or to have in-app purchase, you should buy extended license.
Full feature list
- BUILT WITH SASS (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets) – as name said: it is awesome! We made complete theming system over one super-organized main SASS file where you can change and adjust almost all variables in all 60+ layouts at once. With SASS you can fast customize our themes or even make new.
- Two frameworks combined: Ionic + Materialize framework. Develop your mobile web app front-end fast as lightning!
- 60+ finished layouts ready to use - build your mobile application over directives. Every directive contain 5-7 HTML5 layouts that can be very easily implemented. Of course you can customize it and create unique HTML5 mobile app. Or you can use default Materialize’s classes. All you need to do is to provide content.
- 5 themes – all 60+ UI components are made in 3 light and 2 dark themes: BLUE LIGHT, GREEN LIGHT, PURPLE LIGHT, YELLOW DARK and RED DARK.
- Unified graphic – all graphic elements are inspired by Google’s Material Design and they can be combined infinitely. Even if you want to combine UI components from different themes it is possible with just few tweaks.
- Many UI elements have animation and/or transparency – beautiful transparent animations which are more and more popular in web development.
- Icons – included wide range of 800+ Material Design icons from Materialdesignicons.com over Fontello font. No more different sized PNG’s – we make it over scalable SVG format. Also there is a 740+ default icons from Materialize framework. So you get a lot of Ionic icons.
- Every UI element and layout work on Android 4.4 and up to latest Android version. We test it on Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 6), Sony Xperia Z2 (Android 6), Samsung Galaxy J5 (Android 5.1), Sony M2 (Android 5.1), Samsung s4 (Android 4.4). Also we test it on GenyMotion. And everything works perfect.
- Everything tested too (and works great) on iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 plus and iPhone 6s plus.
- Clean code with comments - all HTML5, CSS3 and SASS files are well commented for easier and quicker development and customizing.
- Fonts changeable in one line of code – we used web fonts (Roboto and Lato) as Google suggest it but it is very easy to replace it in only one line of code in main SASS file (by changing URL to web font). Note: If you plan to change font we suggest that you change it with some web fonts that have same number of font weights.
- SASS/CSS blend modes – We made several blend modes (black & white photo, darkening and gradients) so every image in app will looks perfect and boost aesthetic side of your app. Users loves nice app!
- CSS animations – in combination with Animate.css we produce several animated elements that will raise UX quality of your mobile app
- Images – through all themes there is just 4 sizes of images (200×200px, 600×300px, 600×150px and 130×220px). Backgrounds are full HD (1920×1080px). All other used sizes are made automatically.
- Colors – colors and color combinations of every Ionic theme are made from Google Material Design color palette and by theirs guidelines.
- Events – on every button we provide clickable “event” that you can override and customize by your needs. Also we set toasts for every “event”.
- Ripple effect – included in almost all UI components at hover state.
All UI components list:
- List Views – Five types of List Views: Expandable (5 layouts), Drag&Drop (5 layouts), Swipe to dismiss (5 layouts), Sticky list headers (5 layouts) and Google Cards (6 layouts). We used some elements of Ionic framework and combine them with Materialize. We weren’t happy how it looks so we upgrade and polish them to be prettier and easier to work with them. All of them have their own specific effects and functionalities. Also we added Appearance animations that can be combined with all five List Views for better look and user experience. And of course everything is made in five Material Design Ionic themes which makes in total 130 screens of List Views. Open source project used in this components: Sticky List Header
- Parallax Effect (6 layouts) – We made new component for Ionic/AngularJS in way that we combined Materializer’s Parallax with Ionic lists and get beautiful Material Design UI element. Also we combine it with swipe and we made Parallax Swiper. Combined with 5 themes you get 30 screens of parallax. Open source project used: Elastic header with zoom.
- Left menu (5 layouts) – We used standard Ionic left menu (or side menu) ) and we designed it in five layouts combining gradients and photos with SASS/CSS blend modes and make 30 screens in total.
- Login & Register (6 layouts) – Materializer’s login with small but nice letter effect with HD images in background. 5 login screens + 2 register screens multiplied with 5 themes and you get 30 login screens.
- Image Gallery (3 layouts) – Gallery and sub-gallery with cool Ripple effect. We combine them with every of our UI themes and as result you have 15 screens of galleries.
- Shape Image Views – 32 shapes prepared for using for avatars or/and profile images and chosen to match our themes. All made with SVG shapes so can be easily replaced with your own SVG images.
- Check buttons (5 layouts) -Matching styles for every of UI layouts. Also we make two version combining check buttons with Expandable effect which you can use for filters (for ex. with search fields). 25 screens in total.
- Splash screens – 3 Splash screens combined with Ken Burns effect (made from scratch by us) and several logo entrance animation.
- Typo and small components – Page with typography (h1…h6, p). All made with default Roboto and Lato fonts but you can easily replace it with font by your wish. We also added in SASS controlling variables for 3 levels of spans (small, medium, large), 3 levels of icon sizes (small, medium, large), 3 levels of badges (small, medium, large) and 3 levels of social icons (small, medium, large).
- Search bars (5 layouts) – search bars for quick implementation in your app that fit perfectly with every Ionic theme. We made 25 screens.
- Wizards (5 layouts) – Five differnet layouts of wizards. Can be used for app usage intructions, intros, explanators etc. Combined with 5 themes you get 25 screens.
- Spinners/loaders (10 types) – Made of animated SVG’s. Open source project used in this components: SVG-Loaders
Technologies and open source projects
To be able to make all of Ionic/AngularJS components in Material Design we had to use several technologies and few open source projects. In documentation we have explained how to use this projects. Here is list what we used to bring our design to life:
- SASS (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets) – Makers of SASS call it “CSS with superpowers”. And it is! Sass boasts more features and abilities than any other CSS extension language. Also it is completely compatible with all versions of CSS.
- Ionic – it is open source mobile framework for developing hybrid mobile and web apps. With Ionic you can produce Android, iOS and Windows mobile apps at once.
- AngularJS – AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your application’s components clearly and succinctly.
- NgCordova – ngCordova is a collection of 70+ AngularJS extensions on top of the Cordova API that make it easy to build, test, and deploy Cordova mobile apps with AngularJS.
- MaterializeCSS – it is a modern and responsive front-end framework based on Google’s Material Design.
- AnimateCSS – “Just-add-water CSS animations” made by Daniel Eden is collection of beautiful CSS animations.
- Sticky List Header (ion-affix) – is a lightweight Angular directive for Ionic framework to have sticky affix element made by Ali OK.
- Elastic header with zoom – is Ionic/Angular directive for elastic headers made by Ola Christensson.
Why our customers love us?
“Solve all your doubts!”
Emmarango, Material Design UI Ionic Template app
“Excellent. You saved me a lot of development effort. Great!”
Alessandrotorres, Material Design UI Android Template app
“Couldn’t pick one area for the 5 star review. Overall quality, design and usability are excellent. Support is also fantastic. Thanks for help. Luke”
Betty8080, Material Design UI Android Template app<
“One of the best in all respects.”
Nikhil3831, Material Design UI Android Template app
“Everything is clear. @developer, nice work”
Satyagvns, Material Design UI Android Template app
“Excellent work. thanks for sharing :)”
Bisoncode, Material Design UI Android Template app
“Most features required for app design and development available. We gone build an app for gozopping.com with this, and make our customer go mad.. thx a lot.”
Ojalsuthar, Material Design UI Android Template app
Vanduh, Material Design UI Android Template app
“Fantastic, thanks. I’m sure I’ll be buying more sources from you.”
Henrik S., HD wallpaper Android Template App
“Great design quality!”
Dedania23, HD wallpaper Android Template App
Excellent customer support
- We are offering FREE SUPERB after sales support around. We care about your apps as much as you and we will help you in any way possible.
- FREE Lifetime Updates – get all the new features we add in each future update for free.
- Once you purchase, you can use our dedicated support where we quickly answer your questions.
- Includes great online documentation you can find and it’s constantly being updated with new material.
- Basic tutorials for newcomers about importing our template.
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Working hours: 09:00 – 16:00h, UTC+01:00. From Monday to Friday.
Version 2.0 – 08. November 2016.
- SASS structure added!
- Totally redesigned.
- 5 themes added: Yellow dark, Green light, Red dark, Blue light and Purple Light.
- Live preview added.
- A lot of minor bugs fixed.
Version 0.1.2 – 06. August 2016.
- Five Wizards added.
- Ten Spinners/loaders added.
- Google cards loading fixed.
- Social networks login buttons added on login screens.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 0.1.4 – 12. September 2016.
- New layout added: Parallax Swiper.
- Minor bugs fixed.
The images used in demos are not included in the downloaded ZIP file. All images belong to their rightful owners. Full lists of credits are here