Marketplace Pre Order for WooCommerce
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
A pre-order is an order placed for an item which has not yet been released. The idea for pre-orders came when people found it hard to get popular items in stores due to their popularity.
Marketplace Pre Order for WooCommerce allows the customer(s) to purchase a product from the marketplace which is currently out of stock. A customer can even purchase the products which are yet to be released over the marketplace.
This plugin provides the feature where a seller of the marketplace can enable pre-order for their products.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Marketplace Pre Order for WooCommerce
- The buyer can order products which are not available in stock if pre-order enabled for those products.
- Works with every type of products like Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Variable and Grouped products as well.
- The seller can set pre-order status and availability date.
- The seller can set custom amount to be paid for the preorder product.
- By using this plugin customer can either pay the entire amount at once or can pay the partial amount for the order as per the configuration.
- An email notification will be sent to all registered users for the new pre-order product.
- The email notification will be sent to the customers once the pre-order product gets available in stock.
"Initial release v 1.0.0","Current release v 1.3.0"
v 1.3.0 Removed : Removed datable dependency . Fixed : Fixed issues. Added : Added responsive table on seller end.
v 1.2.0 Update : Updated the full flow of the plugin. Added : Added validations on frontend and backend. Added : Added new layout of the preorder product. Fixed : Fixed security issues.
v 1.1.0 Added: Added feature to add grouped products. Added: Added feature to add infinite quantities in preorder. Fixed: Fixed issue in adding multiple quantities with the variable product.
v 1.0.0 Initial release