Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
Marketplace Mangopay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce allows the admin to set up the mango pay payment method on their store. The customer can select the mango pay payment gateway as the payment method and enter their payment details at the time of checkout to make the payment for their orders. Mangopay payment gateway for WooCommerce Marketplace splits the payment between the seller and admin accordingly.
- To use this module you need to first install the WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of the Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- Provide split payment to all sellers for an order.
- It allows the buyers to make payment using cards Carte Bleue (CB), Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Ban contact, Mister cash, Przelewy24, Diners(currency allow as per Mangopay), PayLib, ideal.
- The admin can transfer payment from his wallet to bank account.
- The admin can make a refund payment online for any placed order.
- This module allows the seller to transfer payment from their wallet to their bank.
- The commission will be directly transferred into the admin wallet.
- Guest user can also make payment using MangoPay Payment Gateway method.
- Registered customers can checkout without KYC.
- The sellers need to do KYC to make sure that money transacting through their system has been acquired and distributed legally.
- Allows buyers to make payment using credit cards and Debit cards.
- Mangopay offers many currencies for setting a base currency. (EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, HKD, JPY, AED, ZAR).
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 1.0.1"
v 1.0.1 Fixed omega issues. Updated coding standard
v 1.0.0 Initial release